• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your first level 100 (not including game boy colour games)

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    my first Lv 100 pokemon in the advanced gen is swampert closely followed by manectric

Detox

Hard to say....since my Medicham and Sceptile both lvled to 100 after a double battle...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    My first level 100 was a xatu in ruby, after that it was closely followed by blaziken, dusclops, walrein, and flygon.

Years
    I only have 2 100s. After I got an AR with 999 rare candies, i raised a magicarp aaaaaalllll the way up to 100. (i was curious.) IT SUCKED. It hardly beat a lv.30 something Peliper. My other one was a Jirachi. I traded my Dialga for it over WiFi.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    My first (and only) level 100 was a Sceptile I raised in Sapphire. It took a very long time to train it all that way.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    My first was Jirachi.

Others include: Blaziken, Sneasel

On the Way: Venusaur(92), Honchkrow(99), Umbreon(87)

Years
    MIne was my Torterra but all the rest were on LV 70 to 80 because 80 is usually as high as i raise them but my torterra is special so he is the only one that is on Lv 100 but my 1st real team on Lv 100 were
    Tyfloshion (how ever you spell it)
    Feraligatr
    Maganium
    Ariados (i know it is crap but it was so cool)
    Blissy
    Poliswine
    Ariados Rocks by the way

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    well i got 2 lv100 at the same time . they were my first in Diamond. and they r Infernape and Rayquaza

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Mines would have ot be my Sceptile in Diamond...it was EV'd as well and had maximum speed as well. I was so proud of it, now I miss it...

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
    Pokémon Ruby: Pelipper 0.0
    Pokémon Diamond: Espeon - Interesting I haven't a single Lv.100 which is originally off my Diamond version, and as I tranfered them from my Emerald before they reached Lv.100 I have none on that game currently.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Bac in the days of Red and Blue it was my charizard with the Surf/Cinnabar glitch and then in Ruby it was a Glalie. I loved it back then.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    I have to confess that I have never actually trained any pokemon to level 100. The closest ones are in my team in Crystal, who are about 80 lv. I haven't played any of the newer games so much that I would be even close to levels that high. ^^"

Back