• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Was Your First Pokemon In Dppt?

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
    Years
    On Idamon , i caught a starly, and got a Staraptor with a brave nature.Then on Platinum, I knew the pokemon and I carried on with my Turtwig until i found a psyduck and Houndoor in the wild :)

KingAlex

._.
    Years
    Pearl- Piplup, and Shinx

Platinum- Turtwig, Treecko, Mudkip, and Torchic. (I sent them over from Pearl, Level 10, traded back Bidoofs to my Pearl...)

Years
    At first mine was Shinx but then I didn't really like it. Then I caught a Starly which is now lv. 92. Haha, turned out to be a good choice because it helped me beat the Elite 4.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    I catch every single pokemon i see, out of habit. But the very first pokemon i got on my Diamond adventure was a Shinx. I never used it at all either D:

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    I think I might have gotten a Starly first. In pearl version.
    In platinum version, I found a bidoof first and caught that. Then shiny starly. Woot.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2009
    Well, I cant remember lol...

I think it was a staravia, the baby version of that - I can't remember the name.

Back