• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your first video game?

Years
    Hey, What was the first video game you ever played or remember playing?

Mine was Super Mario World.

I remember playing this as a kid, my dad said I was about 3/4 years old when I first played it, I remember playing the first few levels over and over and over again and being terrified of the castle music!!!

This game started my interest in gaming and the game is still on my top 10. Also has a lot of nostalgia for me.

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
    Years
    My first owned video game was Pokemon Gold. I received it totally unaware during Christmas, along with a Teal Gameboy Color.

The first game I ever played was The Legend Of Zelda for the NES.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Mine was Bubble Bobble for the Commodore 64. I still remember the music and stuff like it was yesterday.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Revelations: Persona for the Playstation 1.

I was actually forced to play it by my brother, but whatever. I barely understood anything back then anyways.

Years
    The first game I ever played was Metriod on the NES. It wasn't MINE, it belonged to a cousin. The first video game I owned was Ms. Pacman, I got it for Chritmas one year with an original game boy. I still have both the game boy, and Ms. Pacman, in mint condition! :D

TY

First game i've ever played was Command and Conquer: Red Alert 1
    It was a pretty funny game to play, and it still is cause of the funny looking units and buildings (hurray for a square shaped transport boat).

Link119

The Self-Proclaimed King
    Years
    Super Mario Bros...Loved it back then...I still enjoy it today, of course, but it's no where near one of my all-time favorites or even favorite NES game...Still play it occasionally with my brother, sister, or sister's boyfriend...lol...

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
    Years
    My first game was Battle Tanks on the N64 i enjoyed destroying all the other tanks and all the cool powers and modifications that were on it.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    I had a lot of games in my childhood - but the only ones I could probably remember were Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Golden Axe. The first game I actually properly played (I had the 2 aforementioned games when I was like, 1 or 2 years old) was Need for Speed: Underground. God, that game was amazing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Pokemon Stadium 64 for the Nintendo 64. I believe that my parents bought it for me when I was four an even showed me how to play it. Now they complain to me about playing too many videogames. xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    Super Mario Brothers 3, on my mom's old NES, probably in like...2001-2003 when I was in diapers.

Years
    Crash Bandicoot on PSOne. A great platforming classic, and probably why most of my gaming childhood revolved around platform games.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    My first game has to be Super Mario Bros. 3
    My brother owned it, but I was 3 years old at the time, and he let me play all the time, and I fell in love with gaming. :)

Back