• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your last rep comment?

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    State whever it was positive or negative by doing this:
    Positive
    Negative
    Neutral

Must include colour to make things clearer.

Me;
    Positive
    I agree, that is definite abuse, which is not allowed. The rules about it IMO, are too lax. But yes, that is plain stupid. ~Spey

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Positive

Something like 'It's nice of you to try uplift peoples spirits, keep it up'
    Was nice anyway

Years
    Uhhhhhh
    Negetive:

"stop being such an arsehole, you belittle the people littler than you. do you have nothing better to do than to tell children that they suck and don't know half as much about the world as you. very impressive."

Lol. idiot

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Uhhhhhh
    Negetive:

"stop being such an arsehole, you belittle the people littler than you. do you have nothing better to do than to tell children that they suck and don't know half as much about the world as you. very impressive."

Lol. idiot

That reminds me, I recently got a negative for making fun of someone that TyPeD LiEk tHiS FoR HiS EnTiRe pOsT...

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    That reminds me, I recently got a negative for making fun of someone that TyPeD LiEk tHiS FoR HiS EnTiRe pOsT...

Please don't make this a complaining thread.. It's just for discussing your last comment & not for whining.

레트로

Banned
    Years
    Neutral - For eating an omelette and being apart of the community I suppose. (Psst, just go with it!)
    I'm pretty sure I know who gave it to me. XD; Also, lol, Zenus thinks Libra's a girl. >____> Then again, a lot of people do!

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    The last rep was negative. Someone just sent me a comment saying 'Fail.' It was a post in the Hg/Ss forums. After that, I disabled my rep from being shown.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My last two didn't have any comment on it, but this one did:

Lurking wins

Have no idea who gave me it, but they must like lurking more than I do. :)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    My last rep comment was: ""

...there was no comment. But it was positive

Can I lol at this?

Thank me for making the topic. *gets MP40*

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    My last rep was positive, but it didn't come with a comment.
    The last one I had with a comment was positive, with: "And now you have more ^.^ (Also my first time giving rep)"

Years
    Yey repXD

"Nice insight on this and your preceding posts within this thread. I hate it how people with their own faults try to glorify themselves and put others down. I mean, we all have faults; we could at least try to look at everyone's positive aspects."

Nice for a change.

Back