• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your least favourite main story team?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Out of all the main pokemon games you've played, which team did you develop during the story that you liked the least? You don't necessarily need to have disliked that team, just that you didn't "gel" with them as well as other teams during the course of the story.

For me it was in Pokémon Platinum with the team:

Torterra
    Luxray
    Vaporeon
    Houndoom
    Altaria
    Toxicroak
    -----------
    Alakazam (temporarily, replaced by Toxicroak)

I don't dislike these Pokémon, in fact I do really like Altaria and Vaporeon but in the end it didn't really feel like a very "me" team. It's so far the first team I've used that didn't feel right at the end. I also feel like none of them really exceled, they were just ok.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    My HeartGold team.

Mismagius
    Rhyperior
    Arcanine
    Jolteon
    Feraligatr
    Skarmory

I'm not sure if this is what I exactly used, but thinking about brings back bad memories of this awful team. Should I also mention that this Skarmory is actually hacked? It's hacked to be Shiny, in case you're wondering.

I also dislike my Ruby and my Emerald team. My Ruby team consists of a Blaziken, a Manectric, a Swellow, a Crawdaunt, a Lanturn and a Breloom.

My Emerald team on the other hand consists of a Sceptile, a Gardevoir, a Beautifly, a Gorebyss, a Dodrio and another Pokémon I can't remember.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Tough question... however, if I had to go with one, it'd likely have to be my team from second run of Pokémon Platinum, which consisted of Torterra, Staraptor, Electivire, Lucario, Togekiss, and Gyarados.

From all members of this crew, only Pokémon I was fond of would be Togekiss. With its Serene Grace ability and access to moves such as Air Slash, it was able to take opponents down pretty well without any sorts of trouble at all. Was also a bit fond of Gyarados, as it was easy to utilize; after one Dragon Dance, it was able to cause some major destruction with attacks like Earthquake, Waterfall, and Stone Edge.

As for rest, they were all right, but weren't able to live up to Togekiss, unfortunately, nor Gyarados; when battling online with them, they would be taken down quite fast. I do understand that not all Pokémon are same, though, but wish they were at least a bit more easy to use in general.

Years
  • I think that generally one of my teams from Emerald, which consisted of Swampert, Gardevoir, Camerupt, Salamence, and I think something else I didn't care for much. I got very high leveled quickly from only using three Pokémon for a while, as I was going through the game on a fast pace. Teams like that weren't too memorable for me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    I remember in my Emerald playthrough, I had a Swampert, Mightyena, Dustox, Shiftry, Skarmory, and Sableye. Only the Swampert, Sableye, and Shiftry were used. -_-

Years
  • I played one of the 4th gen games, and had an Infernape, Staraptor, Luxray, and Azelf. I only used 4 and the only ones I was really a fan of were Staraptor and Infernape

Back