• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your most memorable Christmas gift?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    What was your most memorable Christmas gift?

Years
  • Wow, there's a lot that I could consider memorable. However, I guess I can go with my Nintendo Gamecube since I still have it hooked up to my TV to this day. ;D

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I love that gif in the opening post.

Now as for my most memorable? I don't know actually.... Perhaps my Wii or gamecube, both of which I played hours on end of. I have a lot of memorable ones, and I'm terrible and choosing favorites usually.

Years
  • Hmm, I remember getting my first bike for Christmas when I was little, that was pretty special! I also remember having to learn to ride it properly because I went down some steps and buckled the stabilisers!

I also remember getting a Game Boy! I loved Game & Watch and had circled some that I would like in the Argos catalogue and my mum asked if I'd like a Game Boy like my brother had so of course I said yes!

Another great one was a C64! Both mine and my brother's birthdays are close to Christmas so we got one for our combined birthday and Christmas presents. It was pretty awesome! And my gran got me my first game - Scooby Doo!

I think I enjoyed unwrapping the stocking presents more though, trying to guess what they were, waking our parents up early so we could sit on their bed and open them!

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • I got each Nintendo console on Christmas (except for one or two I got for either an Easter or birthday gift), but my blue GBA SP was one of the best memories. Was 2004, I think? I still use it, and now more then ever really scince I can afford all the amazing games it can play over GB, GBC and the GBA titles :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    My most memorable gift was a GameBoy Color and Pokémon Blue. It was given to me by my brother. <3

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Probably the year that I got Pokémon Blue.

No kid really likes getting clothes and such for Christmas... my parents thought it'd be hilarious to hide a bunch of Game Boy games in a new shoe box for me when I was around 6 or 7. Of course, I thanked them, and kept opening other presents... It wasn't until many hours later that they urged me to try the shoes on that I found what would eventually be a huuuuuge part of my childhood in the box instead.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I got myself a yellow Game Boy Color when I was a kid, it's definitely a treasure of mine. (:

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Pokémon Yellow was my most memorable gift. I never had it written down on my list but my parents got it for me as a birthday/Christmas present.

Bay

Years
  • My Nintendo 3DS in 2011. Well technically I got it early during a Black Friday sale, but it was the most expensive Christmas gift I have gotten.

I actually didn't have myself a GameBoy as a kid. =x

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    These are all so cute x__x

My parents got me Pokemon Red and a Yellow Gameboy Colour :3 needless to say it was one of the most monumentous presents as a kid.

Years
  • I'm pretty sure it was when I got my Black 2 & White 2 copies. It wasn't as memorable as when I got Black (it was a birthday gift back then, not Christmas though) but I was so ecstatic to play it because it is Unova and that's my fave region in Pokemon.

Hanolira

On short break / Will return soon
    Years
  • When I got my first Pokémon game I was so happy. I never really asked for it but I guess my parents took the silent hints as my way of asking lol.

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    If I were to get a 3DS for this Christmas, it would be the most memorable one, since the previous ones are forgettable for me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Probably that time I got a new toilet seat from my new boyfriend because he wanted to be able to take a dump comfortably at my place xD very important.

GlakeGG

The Phantom Prince
    Years
  • I remember getting a Digi Device a long time ago for Christmas. Was pretty crazy about it, and it was probably the only gift I've ever gotten that I actually flipped out about.

Coffee

Banned
    Years
  • Nothing ;n;
    Nah, my family doesn't celebrate Christmas. Instead we do ''Sinterklaas'' (Something dutch)
    My most memorable gift from that was probably my first game that i ever got xP
    I forgot the name however ;n;

Back