• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What Was Your Story-Finishing Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • You can find your team records in the PC.

I am kind of upset that my team consisted of Cobalion, Terrakion, Celebi, Emboar, Victini, and Zekrom... because that wasn't my main team at all. I just grabbed the strongest I had at the last moment for safety. It should have been Emboar, Victini, Bisharp, Volcarona, Hydreigon, and Umbreon...

Now it'll be there forever... forever as a reminder of my impatience to train my ideal team before completing the story. Sad day...

Well, I'm curious to see others' teams. Did you use Zekrom/Reshiram when you caught him? (Also, my friend and I noticed Reshiram/Zekrom were extremely easy to catch in just Ultra Balls...)

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Yes zekrom and reshiram are easy to catch. Theyhave catch rates of 45 which is the highest out of all legendaries. I finshed with Sammurott Sawsbuck Excadrill Krookodile Zebstrika and reshiram. I am dissapointed that i used reshiram. I dont use any of these pokemon now. lol.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Yeah I used Zekrom, purely because I wanted the epic battle with N's Reshiram. But he got a crit and ending 2KO'ing Zekrom. -_- But aside from him my team consisted of Serperior Lv.52, Krookodile Lv.52, Haxorus Lv.52, Carracosta Lv45 and Renuclius Lv.47. Unzefesant was replaced for Zekrom.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, we already have a thread to post your normal team in [ what's your team ] as well as a [ travel journal thread ] to post where you're up to in the games (you can even post about your e4 experiences), as well as a thread on whether you're using Reshiram or Zekrom at any point after you obtain them and a thread on your wifi / battle subway teams. With all these threads... it seems like your thread is covered. :(

On the other hand though, you're free to remake the thread asking how long it took to beat the elite four where users can describe why it took them so long, etc. Either way, the first three threads I mentioned cover this, so use them. :D

24mrgva.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back