• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen what was your strategy on defeating Ghetsis?

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
Years
  • Well I'm a hardcore trainer so I mopped Gethisis with my team of lv 90s. But you should have Pokemon on about level 50 or higher & use different types of Pokemon. Hope this helps! :)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Eek. Honestly I didn't have the faith I would win him too; but I'd say, hit fast, hit hard!

Years
  • All my pokemon were around level 50. I went in ready to fight N with about 30 revives and 40 hyper potions. I was actually unprepared for Ghestis. I beat his first two pokemon with little difficulty, but then he sent out Hydreigon which really messed me up. It KO'd most of my pokemon easily, and I had to play a game of cat and mouse, swapping and reviving. Then I got my tank out and I had time to revive all my other pokemon. Once I beat that stupid dragon, It was pretty easy.

Pingouin_7

My strategy was to kill him, preferably with a Desert Eagle, but I couldn't find one so I just defeated his Pokémon instead.

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
  • Honestly I never had much trouble with Ghetsis, I used my in game team to battle him with Scoops my Vanilluxe landing a critical Ice Beam I easily defeated his Hydreigon which for me was the only threat.

Back