• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] What Was Your Team Throughout Your SwSh Playthrough

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2020
    I thought it would be really cool to collect a spreadsheet of data on the most used pokemon by the general public (You Guys!!). I feel like the time is right for this now, as it has been a fair amount of time since SwSh's release. I'm interested in who you bet Leon with, Who you swapped out throughout your playthrough, and your general thoughts on the new gen 8 pokemon :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    My team during the play through was 1) intelleon (my starter), 2) corviknight (caught as a rookidee), 3) boltund (caught as a yamper), 4) toxtricity (received as a toxel during playthrough), 5) vikavolt (caught as a grubbin) and 6) Cinderace (got in a surprise trade as a scorbunny). Not a very balanced team but they got me through the game extremely well. I still have them (long retired since I've bred/received better ones) but I never traded out my starter teams even after I've beaten any of the Pokemon games.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    Intelleon (starter, evolved from Sobble and then Drizzile), Yamper (never plan to evolve), Alcremie (evolved from Milcery, caramel swirl w/ heart sweet), Galarian Rapidash (evolved from Galarian Ponyta), Dracozolt and Corviknight (caught in the wild area already as a Corviknight). :) (I haven't beat Leon, though - I fell into a slump with playing the game which is still ongoing...)

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2021
    Cinderace{starter given),Boltund(evolve from yamper),Corviknight(caught as a rookidee),sir fetch'd(evolve from galarian farfetch'd),drednaw and toxtricity (received as a toxel during playthrough)

Years
    Inteleon, Corviknight, Arcanine, Obstagoon, Toxtricity (Amped Form), Rillaboom.

I was lucky to get a Grookey traded midgame, just as I was pondering finding a good Grass type, so I brought it up to speed with Exp. Candies and made it a regular. I had intended to use Appletun, but unfortunately its evolution item took way to long to reach for me to use it on the main team.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Intelleon (my starter), Toxtricity (Amped Form, evolved from the toxel I got from the nursery person), Haxorus (caught as an Axew), Gallade (caught as a Ralts from the wild area), Charizard (non G-Maxed one, caught as a Charmeleon from a raid), Gengar (caught from wild area before heading to elite four).

Gengar was my last swap! Before Gengar, I had a Noivern (evolved from Noibat). I was intending on swapping Noivern out because weakness to electric types of Noivern + Charizard or ice types (Noivern + Haxorus) would be a little bit of a theme. Before Noivern I had swapped out an Eevee that I was planning to evolve into an Umbreon. Before that Eevee, I had a Vespiquen.

Sirfetch’d

It's been so long since my first run but if I remember correctly my team was:

Sirfetchd
    Inteleon
    Stonjourner
    Frosmoth
    Galarian Weezing
    Duraludon

blu11

blu
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2021
    My first team will always hold a special place in my heart lol.

Toxictricity
    Rillaboom
    Kommo-o
    Corviknight
    Boltund
    Drednaw

Years
    I basically (from what I remember) spammed Scorbunny/Raboot/Cinderace through out the whole game. I also have Drapion too as a permanent member. So basically just those two. The others were swapped a lot. I really don't know.

Years
    Cinderance
    Corvaknight
    Lanturn
    Dusknoir
    Glaceon
    Flygon

I actually didn't use many Galarian Pokemon during my first playthrough, however I've since gone back and made several teams to use as the league champion. I just couldn't resist using certain Pokemon like Dusknoir who I've never used in my 15 years of playing somehow haha. Plus I can never resist Flygon :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    My team in my last playthrough:
    -Rillaboom
    -Vaporeon
    -Excadrill
    -Arcanine
    -Galarian Weezing
    -Mr. Rime

Back