• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What was..,

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I traded to get all of my Legendaries. the only one I caught was Dialaga. I just threw one quickball, and caught it. (After restarting the game a few times.)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Azelf every time (1 Diamond, 2 Platinum). Don't know why, he just wouldn't stay in the frikkin' ball.

Vulpix_Trainer

Twilight Curse Electric Gym
    Years
  • OMG Uxie, was a little ***tard to catch, on my diamond version... I used so many ultra balls, it got to the point where he used Struggle and killed itself...

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Took me forever to catch Mespirit. After a chased it, I had to run into it 7 times, throwing a Quick Ball each time.

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Lol i got Mespirit and the other 2 guys
    In 2 pokeballs XD
    My hardest was Dark rai i used over 40 Luxury Balls then i caught it
    But i forgot to save the game so i gotta capture him again but i dont feel like it

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Articuno and Mesprite in Platinum -.-

Zapados and Moltres easily failed to flee when I used quick balls when they were poisoned. But the other two won't... stop... running...

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    It was that damn Palkia in my Japanese Pearl...
    I got angry and KO'd it... xD
    Well that was 2 years ago then...
    And since afterthat,
    I keep cloning Master Balls in my Emerald. [=

Divine~Deoxys

I kept running out of pokemon coz he killed them all, so i had to quit, start at spear pillar, run away, get togekiss to lv.70, then go back and hit him wwith couple of air slashes then i used 99 ultra balls, 40 great balls, and in the end caught it in a nest ball

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
  • Azelf and Uxie. I think I used all of my Dusk Balls on them (and I had a lot of Dusk Balls, like 100.) and now I only have 2.

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
  • Groudon in Emerald was horrible, I can't remember how many ultra balls but I restarted so many times... D:

In Diamond, probably Cresselia because I had already used my master ball on Mesprit. :\ I think I eventually got a Golbat with scary face. :D

King of Dragons

Hail the king of Dragons!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    The hardest one to catch for me in Platinum was Moltres.

I may have used more than 20 Ultra Balls on it then I ended up catching it with a Timer Ball.

Back