• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What was..,

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
Years
  • I think it was Giratina.

I pretty much got fed up with trying to catch it the regular way so I decided to use a masterball for the legendaries.

AfroConnor

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Diamond - Cresselia, Kept Fleeing!!
    Pearl - Palkia!
    Platinum - Mesprit or Moltres!!

I caught Dialga and Palkia at level 70 each with 1 Dusk Ball and 1 Quick Ball, respectively!!!!

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
  • Well Azelf gave me a pain in the anus in Platinum. So did Giratina, really...

But so far, the birds, Cresselia & Mesprit are giving me a tough time. I caught both Palkia & Dialga in PokéBalls. Easy :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    Mewtwo was a beast, but I don't think it was as hard as any of the pokemon that flee constantly.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Giratina.. I had to use my master ball on her cause even though she had one hp left, I would mean look her, she would struggle and die.. :(
    it wass sooo sad.. finally I decided the only way was with my master ball..

Back