• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What web browser do you use?

What web browser do you most commonly use?

• Google Chrome

Votes: 41 15.3%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 168 62.7%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 25 9.3%
  • Safari

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Opera

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Other....

Votes: 8 3.0%

• Total voters

Black Ice

[XV]
Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Firefox. Add-ons are nice, but it's not really that reliable. But still. Add-ons.

Years
  • I used both Chrome and Firefox about equally. Firefox offers a few more extensions than Chrome does still (I believe you still have to be on beta channel for Chrome add-ons?), but Chrome has an excellent UI and many built-in extensions that nullify the need to install them. I'm currently just running 3 in Chrome - a password vault, a bookmarks manager, and a translator tool. Plus Chrome is fast, though it does get a bit more memory heavy than Firefox. Both, really, are good cross-platform browsers with sufficient support and a plethora of extensions and styling options.

Really Opera is probably a good compromise between the two though I don't really like it. It also is the only one as far as I know that scores 100/100 on the Acid3 test. Then again Fx has a lot of support for HTML 5 already...

But Firefox, Chrome, and Opera are the "best" of the five (the others being IE and Safari).

Gimmepienow

Man-Eating Diglett!
    Years
  • I use Firefox, the only thing I ever used Internet Explorer for was to download it. Although I don't have Chrome, I may get it someday just for back-up. To say the truth, the only thing that stopped me from getting Chrome was the fear of change...

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • Safari 4. As it is simply amazing. I think I've got Firefox on this computer too. But I can't remember.

Ayselipera

I'm not too fancy in the ways of computers. I always use internet explorer.

I keep it simple.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    I use Firefox... but I'll occasionally use Internet Exploder if Firefox is acting up (which hasn't happened in YEARS).

Of course, it's not the browser. It's your ability to surf the web safely. ;) ...or maybe I'm just too safe.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Firefox, as if my life depended on it.
    I hate the computers at my school, since they use IE...
    I tired IRON once... I laughed at the fact that it is just a REALLY CHEAP Hex Edit of Google Chrome...

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Chrome..
    It's starting to get on my nerves about the copying image issue x.x
    Seeing as I deleted IE8 -.-
    I want it back!
    However, It took me a while to get used to it, however it's absolutely brilliant.
    I especially like the spell check thing on this as well 8D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • My primary is Opera 10, and I use IE8 for anything that Opera has issues with. I used to be a big FireFox fan, but...I don't know. Once I found Opera, I was in love. :laugh:

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Safari. Best freaking browser ever. Advanced and powerful, yet simple to use, with a beautiful interface and amazing features. I love it, and have no plans on switching browsers anytime soon.

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
    Years
  • Google chrome is my favourite but i also use all of the browsers, also IE is my safest browser because it blocks almost all of the unwanted cookie like the paypal cookie on this page
    Not all cookies are harmful T_T
    Even the paypal one is not O.o

I have Opera and FF, I switch b/w them... I love FFs AdBloc add on... But anyway, never IE... It runs so slow, and all MS does is copy features >.<

Back