• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What were the last songs you recently downloaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Bandit

Welcome To Candyland!
    Years
    Hey I am wonder what songs did you recently download mine are smooth criminal,you rock my world,rock with you,BAD,thriller,and beat it.

Sorry for mistake in the title)=

Years
    Smooth Criminal was the first MJ song I ever downloaded haha.The bass is so catchy.

The last ones were Lazy Eye and Panic Switch by The Silversun Pickups,Island In The Sun by Weezer,and All Of These Things That I've Done by The Killers.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    Err, well, I used to download various songs, previously, but I soon came to find that there are far easier ways to listen to, or find music. No, I'm not relating to youtube and whatnot. I'm referring to the likes of Spotify. However, as far as I'm aware, Spotify is only available in the United Kingdom.

However, they only have songs that are in English (or Swedish) as far as I'm aware, so far, so I still download my Korean and Japanese music. Plus, using Spotify, is a lot easier to use, and it takes up a lot less space than having up to say, 30GB of music (which I previously had.. until I cleared out my music.)

I also came to find there were many issues with downloading music, due to the quality of the songs. But, I've come to realise that it's easier to use either Spotify, or actual CD's.. but all the same, I do download music every so often, now. Which is pretty good, considering I used to illegally download music on a very regular basis. *coughtorrentscough* But all the same, it's a lot easier to do. Plus, music files are one of the most easiest types of files to hide viruses in.

..Finally, in answer to the original question, I have a feeling the last song I downloaded was Hare Hare Yukai, one of the songs from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The only songs I download these days are songs that I purchase through iTunes. That being the case, the last song I purchased was from an album, so I'm not exactly sure what downloaded last compared to what completed the download last. Regardless, it was the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince soundtrack...

And no worries, bro. I fixed the title for you~

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Run, by Snow Patrol. Attended an event recently in which everybody present was crying while that song was playing; had to get it on my iPod.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Want - 3OH!3 (It's the album, I got it for the song 'Starrstrukk' though)

Lemme guess, you guys who downloaded his music only did it because he's dead now? Man. Everyone is doing that, if you don't like the guy's music, then don't like it. Don't pretend to because he's dead ¬_¬

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    I recently downloaded Ignorance by Paramore off of iTunes. And yeah, I did download some of MJ's music, because honestly, I'd never heard it before. Of course I'd heard Thriller and most of the popular stuff. Just not all of it. I do like his music, though. ^_^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Last song that I downloaded was Viva la Vida - By Coldplay. Took me a while to find a decent download, but I did. 8D

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    I personally, find it rather stupid that people who previously used to refer to Michael Jackson as a pedophile, and who spited him, in spite of knowing who he really is, are now starting to actually listen to the music. It may just be me being overly opinionated and thinking this, but Michael Jackson is actually a really good singer - I have most of his albums. Thinking aside from all of his mistakes, his surgery and whatnot..it's his music that matters, and it's what has made him and his Neverland Ranch, famous. However, saying all this.. I believe that people only seem to appreciate him now, after his death, out of guilt.. and nothing more. So yeah, I agree with what Anxiety said here.

On another note, in answer to the actual question that was designated in the thread title - I have actually downloaded something else, haha. The song in question is uh,.. I'm embarrassed to say, Kill the Lights by Britney Spears...XD;

The Red Bandit

Welcome To Candyland!
    Years
    I personally, find it rather stupid that people who previously used to refer to Michael Jackson as a pedophile, and who spited him, in spite of knowing who he really is, are now starting to actually listen to the music. It may just be me being overly opinionated and thinking this, but Michael Jackson is actually a really good singer - I have most of his albums. Thinking aside from all of his mistakes, his surgery and whatnot..it's his music that matters, and it's what has made him and his Neverland Ranch, famous. However, saying all this.. I believe that people only seem to appreciate him now, after his death, out of guilt.. and nothing more. So yeah, I agree with what Anxiety said here.

On another note, in answer to the actual question that was designated in the thread title - I have actually downloaded something else, haha. The song in question is uh,.. I'm embarrassed to say, Kill the Lights by Britney Spears...XD;
    I am not supporting him just because he dided I happen To like his music.Oh and I downloaded Remeber the time By-Micheal jackson.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Oh, well this is embarrassing... :(

The last song I downloaded was Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA. Rather catchy, in my opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back