• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What were the three legendary beasts before they were resurrected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, i suppose it coulda been Manectric/Luxray,Arcanine and,uhh...Swampert?(most dog-shaped water i can think of).

Suicune coulda been a Gen V pokemon.

But my super-evil trainer idea is my personal fave:P

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    My belief is that they were three nameless Pokemon (I'd say 3 of the same species, and a species we probably have never encountered before as they're said to be "nameless") As coolcatkim22, I think Ho-Oh resurrected them into Legendary Beasts based on the three main elements that related to the Tower's downfall. The three beasts also resembling dogs, and it's widely accepted that dogs are brave and caring animals; they might have been killed while they were helping other Pokemon out of the building, ultimately sacrificing themselves. Ho-Oh saw Entei, Raikou and Suicune as the appropriate forms to bring these dead Pokemon back into (as Bulbapedia mentions, it's believed that these three legendary dogs are not the only ones of their species. Meaning of course that there are more than one of them.)

Lots of possibilities of course and the Eevee evolution trio makes sense, but for some reason I can't see that as being the appropriate answer.
    That's what I said in the previous topic, and I'm gonna stick to it. :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    So it's been awhile since this was posted but I just want to add weight to the theory that the legendary dogs were indeed resurrections of jolteon, vaporeon and flareon.

I'm currently finishing a research task on Pokémon Go to unlock shadow ho-oh and one of the task was to finish the three rocket leaders and as I finish each one of them, flareon, jolteon and vaporeon pops up as the encounters.

I'm quite positive this is tied in with the story that they are somehow related to Ho-oh and I'm confident that out assumptions about the tin tower and the Pokémon that burned was the aforementioned.

This isn't to solidify the case but just to bring a little more justification to the theory. =)

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    Hello, welcome to the forums!
    If you wish to make a discussion about this then I would recommend making a new thread instead of posting in a thread inactive for over 11 years old. Generally, the rule of thumb is to avoid posting in threads inactive for over 3 years as per Pokemon General rules.
    Locking this~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back