• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What were your opinions on the console versions?

Years
    • Age 35
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    Like the title says, all together, what do your think of the console adapations of the most loved/hated franchise evah?

I personally dont like them - mostly because they lack any really fun gameplay, and just use the fact that its a Pokemon game to get it sold. The colloseum games - where you can transfer your Pokemon from the Gameboy cartridges to the N64/GC - was more of a gimick than an actual gameplay enhancement, IMHO. I'd much rather just stick with the real games.

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
  • I absolutely loved the console games. The ability to battle with your GBA pokemon in 3D was great, and you got to use Eevee as a starter! (Or Espeon/Umbreon on Colosseum, two of my favorite Eeveelutions.)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It was pretty kool..But in colloseum it was too dark there..I didn't like teh scenary nor teh Pokemon sprites/3D images. But teh whole storyline is pretty kool though...

<3 Nica--...

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    I liked it! The 3D Pokemon games were good, and Eevee made a good starter choice as well as on Colosseum, you have Espeon and Umbreon and you also get to pick a shadow Johto starter. I liked the 3D Pokemon games.

Back