• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What/who influences you?

Nathaniel.

is here
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    Is there something that usually influences your decisions? Is it a person or maybe a consequence? Or do you set your mind on a choice, with all risks taken into account, without anything or anyone able to alter that?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    There's a lot of factors in play when I'm making a decision, depending on what it is of course. Most of them come from past experiences, but some of them come from warnings and such that I've got from other people.

Patriсk

warup warup, the sky!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    Probably my mother, well, used to anyways. I am usually one that sets his mind onto something and never change it.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I nearly always ask for outside opinions on a decision I'm trying to make. I'm very indecisive and 90% of the time, I doubt whether I've made the right decision. I miss having all my decisions made for me, and when the toughest decision was what crayon I would use. Music also influences my decision making.

You don't want to go out to eat with me, either... Talk about pressure. u___u;

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    My main influence is my Mother and always will be, but I'm also influenced by some of my friends too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Hm... The people I look up to influence me. Though I will admit one of them isn't real, not my best choice. But UVERworld's lead singer is a pretty good influence~ He doesn't fully impact me, but still. The decision they go through, make ya stop and think for a second... Totally explaining this wrong :/

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2011
    My favourite celebrities and works of fiction. You can have total freedom choose your favourite famous people; much like the saying you can choose friends and not family, although you're still limited in the choice of friends because you can't meet everyone in the world.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Up to the point where I could distinguish influence, I was being influenced by my parents, naturally. But now I rather get influenced by anything around me that I deem intriguing enough.

Back