• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will/are you use(ing)?

Years
    Which maker(s) are you going to/currently use(ing)?

For me, it is going to be RPG Maker 95 and Haaf's Game Engine. (I want to try something new.)

Lipega

Online Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Flash + some c++ converting is every thing except for real time 3d reddening.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    I know a little C# but not much at all about C++. My friend is a genious and won some state math competetion thing... he knows all about it. He's even built various games with it! :P

Anywho, I use Rmxp. 2.0 to be exact. I dont mean to gloat but I'm pretty sweet with some of the features... besides scripting... I can barely read it... :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2009
    Well I"m still trying to find something easy,small,free,and LEGAL to get

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    I use Torque, RM95/2k(3)/XP, C++, VB, QB, DB, Eclipse, Playerworlds, Gamemaker, Simmaker 95, Tactical Rpg 2k, Network RPG 2K, 3d RPG Bulder, GameStudio, Fighter Maker, ASM, Pure Ruby, Php, Java/Script, RPGMaker 4(PSO), and a little python...

Currently using right now Torque, RMXP, and Eclipse.

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
    RM2K3, RM2K,RMXP all of which are a ***** to find

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back