• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will be Ash's 6th Sinnoh Pokemon

lightdash

Odd...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    I'm thinking the feeling that he will get an Ice type. The Ice Pokemon will probably be Snover.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    These are just my ideas

-Stunky
    -Riolu/Lucario
    -Hippopotus
    -Snover

For all we know the show just might surprise us and give him a pokemon from a prev. gen. but that's probably never going to happen

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I think it will be a Riolu, because thats a popular Pokemon with fans. It would also compliment his team, as well as leave a slot open for an evolution.

But then again, Torkoal was random, so his 6th Sinnoh Pokemon might be random as well.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Gible

Ash needs to have a Dragon on his team, I miss the good old days with Charizard >_>

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Scorupi, snover and hippopotas follow a pattern with the team but as already said it could be random however torkoal was not random due to ash needing a fire type.

Back