• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will be the US Title of the Third Part of Hoenn?

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Predict what the third part of the US Hoenn Saga will be called.

Part 1: Pokemon Advanced
    Part 2: Pokemon Advanced Challenge
    Part 3: ????

I think it will be Pokemon Advanced Elite, or Pokemon Advanced Finale.

What do you think it will be called??

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
    Years
    hmm...I think the new title sequence (the box of badges and the pokemon contest ribbons) start around AG90...as for the title....maybe you are right,has to be something that either makes no sense or a spinoff of the other.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    It might end up being better... So, it shouldn't be feared. We all know it will happen; 3 to a saga, you know...

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    I find it stupid that 4Kids has to keep changing the names of their shows everytime they dub a new season. :\ It'd be much simpler to recognize them the way the Japanese do.

Pocket Monsters (Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto)
    Pocket Monsters Advanced Generation (Hoenn)

Just simply change Pocket Monsters to Pok?mon and it's much easier. Not to mention, since they're titling them as seasons, they linked AG together with the older series which shouldn't be since they're not the same series. o_o

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    Part 1: Pokemon Advanced
    Part 2: Pokemon Advanced Challenge
    Part 3: Pokemon Advanced Challenge Adventure

:P JK

I think the next season may be dubbed off of what the Japanese one was. For Challenge, it went off of what Japan had basically for their title.

Like others said, only time will tell basically. ;)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Calling the last Hoenn season Advanced Generation would REALLY foreshadow something... It would foreshadow something that I predicted on a previous topic that I started about Ash...

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    To Antares: I explode into about 350 different pieces and the booming voice can be heard in the background: "Fatality!"

It is going to be interesting to see what they call Season 3 of Hoenn. Maybe it will foreshadow something, but I guess I'll just have to wait until next year...

Back