• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Will You Be Doing to Prepare for Sun and Moon?

Years
    I'll be playing HG and ORAS, shiny hunting in both mostly. Still have a lot to do in the games since my ORAS files are still pretty new from me having to sell my old 3DS and games a while back. Just bought a new copy of HG recently too since my original got stolen so playing through these games will definitely use up the time well between the release of Sun and Moon.

Larcht

Mudkipz
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Tryna' breed a bunch of Smeargles for competitive team with different movesets, lol

NightmareClown

NightmareClown
    Years
    -sigh- I am going to dig up as much info about the new two games and then supply that info to others who are actually willing to listen. Other than that lousy goal, umma get to designing my own pokemon(don't know why😁) and creating new Megas!

-that wasn't really preparing for the new games but, hey, it's something!

Back