• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will you be for Halloween???

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    I'm gonna be a convict this year,last year I was an alien. (note:suit was too hot!)Way back when I was 5 my Mom made me wear a stuipid turtle suit,I kept falling off balence and rolling down hill*moans* :(

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    I'm not completely sure. I'm going to wear a white dress, and gets some black wings, and probably some new Vampire Fangs...

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Samus Aran, without her trademark Varia suit. ~.^
    Wait that's not scary, that sexay! XD I might dress up as the most scariest thing ever! Britiney Spears! XD

Years
    Uhmmmmm...I`m gonna be Johnny C. (From JTHM) dressed up as a vampire who is dressed up as the grim reaper, only he carries around a machete instead of a syth, and keeps demanding taquitos from people.
    Yaay. I`m different.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'm going to be an evader of this holiday. ;) :P

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    im going to be the most horriblest thing ever
    myself....im 19 so i dont really dress up
    i might stick a bin bag on my head so i dont frighten any kids

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    I'm going to be a Brittany, complete with a Brittany shirt, Brittany skirt, Brittany shoes, and maybe even an official Brittany Hat.

I'm just going to walk around talking to young boys and tricking them into giving me their candy. There's some kinda age limit for trick-o-treating, so I guess tricking bois is my only way to get candy

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    I wont go asking for candy, I'll just scare the little kids and if someone dosen't get scare I will take their candy and get away woth my skateboard, Im evil.

Years
    A guy with a paperbag on his head with "XD" written on it...my friend will be "XP" and his twin will probably be "XO" if he agrees...

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Silly Sentret said:
    Me shall be a goth! >:3 Don't ask, it was Drei's idea. XD

Oh yeah and my friend was gonna be bin Laden(sp?) but she was afraid she was gonna get shot or something. o_0

This insults me.... I hate when people do that. Sorry.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Me and my friends this year are theme dressing up. We have choosen the topic of Vampire Pirates. :D Yeah its eight of us. Four guys and Four girls.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I'm not allowed to really celebrate halloween, but my parents are bending the rules a bit this year...At school I'm dressing up as GOTH!!

Then I'm gonna skip down the hallways singing Sunshine songs

BOO ya!

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Dakota said:
    I'm not allowed to really celebrate halloween, but my parents are bending the rules a bit this year...At school I'm dressing up as GOTH!!

Then I'm gonna skip down the hallways singing Sunshine songs

BOO ya!
    More goth stuff... This is so insulting! Why does everyone want to be goth for halloween?

Back