• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Will You Be For Halloween?

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
  • I dunno really. I am not going trick or treating thats for sure. though I may still wear a costume...... I may try something new and weird(like I always do lol) and be a vampire wolf or a frankestein cat lmao.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • ugly.

I'm not gonna dress up unless I'm going to some Halloween party, which I doubt, so I'll just stay home watching scary movies and eating candy

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • I'll probably a fictional Australian animal explorer I made up. It's amazing how many people give me more candy when I do the accent XD

Sirfetch’d

Myself! I probably won't be doing anything this Halloween because I lost interest a few years ago. I might wear a mask or something just for the hell of it, but other than that I won't be wasting money on a costume or waste time making one.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • Whoa guys, what's with the no celebration going on in here!?

I haven't went out in years and I really miss dressing up! So I'm dressing up this year! I won't be going out since I'm 19 (even though I could totally pass as a child) but that doesn't mean I can't still dress up and then hand out candy in my outfit!

I'm going as an angel this year. Curled hair, white fluffy halo, winged backpack, and white gown with pink blush!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I haven't dressed up for Halloween in ages. I think the last time I dressed up was in middle-school. I live out on the middle of nowhere and we only have around four people come on a good year. So, I just lost interest after a while and I'll just be downstairs doing homework. Drinking my chocolate milk.

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • After watching Mirai Nikki that Zero recommended.
    I'll be Yuno Gasai, if that's the case. After all, halloween's suppose to be scary.

Years
  • I haven't dressed for about four years, but I'm thinking of changing that especially if I don't have to work. I'm hoping to help watch the kids on their trick-or-treating adventure as a Witch or a Fairy; something simple this year since I was just about everything in the past. XD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I might use my birthday cash to get myself a Superman outfit this year, idk why I wanna be Clark Kent all of a sudden.

Live, don't hate when I end up being a better Superman than you. :3

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm gonna go as a gothic demon. I'm gonna dye my hair black and I've already ordered black contact lenses from eBay :P

Years
  • I might use my birthday cash to get myself a Superman outfit this year, idk why I wanna be Clark Kent all of a sudden.

Live, don't hate when I end up being a better Superman than you. :3

Hahahahaha we shall see about that my friend. We're gonna have to compare costumes!

Back