• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will you do on 12/20/12?

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    In 2012, the Collider will explode and we'll all be sucked into a black hole where it will take us to the realms of our subconscious mind. Our subconscious mind will empty itself and determine our new destinies. I believe I will end up in my own self generated Pokemon world. There, I might see others who also had a strong part of their subconscious mind developing a Pokemon world similar to mine. I will not know that I generated this world, nor will anyone else but I will live it blissfully unknowing of my past life on Earth.

:>

Had to repost that.

Oh, and celebrate my friend's birthday.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    For my new science project, I am making a genetic template transmitter. When finished, it will have the ability to transmit my genetic template across the Earth via radiation. It will rewrite peoples' biological code and transform everyone into copies of myself. Recently there was a bit of a hiccup in the development process because we ran out of egg cartons, but now we're back on track.

Estimated date of completion: December 21, 2012

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I dont belive in the prediction of a 2012 apocalypse. It is my theory that the apocalypse cannot be predicted because we are not technologically advanced enough.

Furthermore, I also believe that the people who originally predicted it are stupid fools. If you got tricked into beliving it then you should seriously reconsider.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I'm not planning that far ahead because, for all I know, I may drop dead later today or tomorrow, so whatever I post here would be false.

For optimism's sake, it will probably be just like any other day. It should be winter break then, and I'll be impatiently waiting for my grades (even though I know they come out in January). I know for sure that I'm not going to be leaving the house. There are plenty of bad drivers roaming around on most days, but when people start panicking, all hell breaks loose.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024

Furthermore, I also believe that the people who originally predicted it are stupid fools. If you got tricked into beliving it then you should seriously reconsider.

That's what I said. About religious people.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
    That's what I said. About religious people.
    It's a bit less foolish to believe in religions once it's pushed down your throat by society. People who WANT to take it seriously are just unhappy and hope to end their life, true be said.

XxAzaliaxX

n00b hack trainer
    Years
    Hmmm.... I'll be doing what I do everyday. Reading manga and playing games xD

but with all the Earthquakes and the like, I wouldn't be surprised that the world ends tomorrow.

It's going to end when it's going to end.

I just hope I get to be in Chibi-chan's pokemon world!

That'll be epic!

Question. When you die, do you remember what you did when you were alive?

CGCoder

Rawr Profile Stalker D:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Every day, we go to bed and the thought never crosses our minds that we may not wake up the next day. Every day, we should tell our loved ones that we love them and not take anything for granted, but we do anyways. So, if 2012 does happen, then I atleast want to go knowing that I could let my friends and family know how I feel, and doing my favorite things so I don't have any regrets...
    Wow that was beautiful. I never thought of it like that thank you. You've really opened my eyes, really! not being sarcastic. I think im going to appreciate the world more! Thank you!

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Things unpostable on a child board *shiftyeyes*
    But seriously, not that I actually believe the world will end, I'll probably see what happens (if anything) at midnight that day.

(just realised the 21st is the day after school breaks up for Xmas. Why is the apocalypse so unthoughtful :disappoin)

Drinking, dancing and running naked. -Truth.

Well put :laugh:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years

I don't fully believe it, but there's always the outside possibility of some lunatic somewhere in the world starting the nuclear apocalypse. I just like to think it will be true because I'm a sadist and think it will be hilarious to see everything burning down around us as we all die. Also, the reactions of all the extreme naysayers will be worthwhile. XD

ssj5goku5

Heard you like dem MUDKIPS!!!
    Years
    i also dont believe in the apocalypse so i would probably just join in the crimes and reap the rewards the next day WHEN NOTHING HAPPENS!!

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    For my new science project, I am making a genetic template transmitter. When finished, it will have the ability to transmit my genetic template across the Earth via radiation. It will rewrite peoples' biological code and transform everyone into copies of myself. Recently there was a bit of a hiccup in the development process because we ran out of egg cartons, but now we're back on track.

Estimated date of completion: December 21, 2012
    I love you.

I'll probably be running around in the street yelling, "COME GET ME >:["
    Either that or I'll sit on the street corner with a sign.
    The kind that the homeless guys hold up about the end of the world.
    REPENT AND BE SAVED and all that.
    I don't believe it will end on 20.12.12, so yeah.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    i also dont believe in the apocalypse

A little off-topic, but do you mean you don't think the earth will ever end or just that it won't on 21/12/12? Because it's impossible for Earth to never be destroyed.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2010
    A little off-topic, but do you mean you don't think the earth will ever end or just that it won't on 21/12/12? Because it's impossible for Earth to never be destroyed.

What? The Earth doesn't have to be destroyed. You mean it's impossible for it to die, but for it to go away doesn't mean that it has to be destroyed.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I don't believe the Earth will be destroyed;

however, I do believe that something big will happen that day.

Perhaps the anti-christ will be born / arrive? Or Jesus will come again? He did say he would come back in the Era of the Fish, and that's the present.

Not entirely sure. I'll just stay inside and watch television / read the newspaper / think about stuff.

Back