• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will you do when Pok?mon's over?

What will you do when the Pok?mon series is finally over?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    What will you do when Pok?mon's over?

The day will finally come sometime when the Pok?mon series ends. What'll be the first thing you'll do?
    I'd probably be crying for a while, then after that I'd be preparing lots of hate mail to send to Nintendo, and all other Pok?mon-related companies!

And sorry if this would go better in Pok?mon TV shows and Movies. Since it is a poll, I decided to put it here! ^_^;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You mean the TV show or the whole thing, games and all? That could change where it may be placed. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I suppose it could mean everything, but if there had to be just one selection then the TV show would be it. ^_^;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I would probably have to say:

Form a group that plots to take over the Pok?mon companies, then start it all over again! *cackles insanely*

I dunno why tho...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I would, kiss it goodbye and move on? :P

I don't play much pokemon anyway, I lack morals to go enjoy it. :( *Sigh* :\ >.<

The better side of Pokemon will always stay in my heart. ^^

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Cry and dwell on it for a while. n.n()
    That's usually what I do when particular parts of Pokemon end (like the Orange League). *snff* Hoeeiii...
    Yes, I'm sensitive, and I cry very easily. Pokemon means alot to me... even though most of the episodes aren't worth watching. n.n()

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • nah, what ill do is record every single episode ever made in exsistance (even the porygon one) and ill tie myself to a chair, tape my eyelids so i cant sleep and ill watch every single episode FOREVER!!!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *goes insane*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios, I think you really would go insane if you watched every episode over and over until you died. o_O;;

I'd probably shrug it off. Especially if it's just the anime since I don't even watch it anymore. x_X If it were the games, I'd probably be sad, but there's not much I can do except sign all the petitions that would start up to try to get Nintendo to carry on the legacy. XD

Besides, it won't ever "die" as long as there are still fans. =P

Cherrim

Years
  • Boycotting their goods would just make it die faster. They'd lose all their funding. XD;

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Boycotting their goods would just make it die faster. They'd lose all their funding. XD;
    I know boycotting will hurt their bussiness... lol... the colonists used boycott because of the Tea Act..

ROFL... any better ideas other than boycotting Nintendo?

Cherrim

Years
  • Well if you want them to continue Pokemon, sending them out of business wouldn't be the best way to go about it. XD

The petition thing would be your best bet, even though they probably wouldn't listen.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Well if you want them to continue Pokemon, sending them out of business wouldn't be the best way to go about it. XD

The petition thing would be your best bet, even though they probably wouldn't listen.
    If you have enough of the ol' mighty dollar then I'd think they'd re-consider but either then that I'd assume they'd move on to other projects.

Anyway, seeing how I have them on tape means I'd be doing alright. I'd be thankful they ended it cuz the series is too long. I'd then try to collect all the pok?mon games for a cheap cheap price making loads of profit heh.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • Anyone who sends hate mail or tries to sue is pathetic. You cannot sue them to begin with, and Pokemon prob has $100,000 left. Bills will eat it up soon, im sorry to say but people get older and get g/f's, jobs ect. They will start to forget about Pokemon and move on. Little kids which basicly Powers Pokemon art starting to get out and get bigger.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Form a group that plots to take over Nintendo and start it all over again! Without so many filter episodes! Mwahahaha!!! *_*

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • When the TV series ends...I really won't care very much, but I'm hoping it will discourage all those hordes of bad anime-based fanfiction writers.

If they stop making the games...that will be a sad day indeed.

Back