• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What will you nickname your Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    What will you call your Pokemon when you get them, including particular ones, like your Starter, or the Red Gyarados?

I'll probably nickname my Red Gyarados Taffy after a dog I use to have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I'm not even too bothered about capturing it. If I do, I know I'll think of a good name at the time. I'm better at making up names on the spot than ages before. xD

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    ill capture it and call it red or gara or... shinygara or.... rage... some one help me pick me? pwease?

Years
    Spoiler:

I think I would give Red Gyarados a cool Japanese name like Satoshi or Kasumi. :)

Finnel

Years
    I usually nickname only the Pokémon I'm gonna keep in my party. I probably won't keep Red Gyarados, but I'll probably still nickname it something fitting, like Scarlet, maybe.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I'm not too fond of nicknaming any of my Pokemon. It'll be called GYARADOS because I'm not creative.

Years
    I don't usually nickname my pokemon...unless it's like CHARMANDER to Charmander or TURTWIG to Turtwig
    (I don't like the capital letters, like my person's name is Ash not ASH)
    So the redGyrados will probably be Gyarados

Years
    Uh, no. I don't really bother with nicknames anymore. I don't even remember what I nickname my Pokemon half of the time. >_>

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    Probably. It'll almost surely sit in my box, though, like all the other ingame event type Pokemon. I don't know what to name it, though... maybe I'll stalk this topic for some good ideas :P

bruteroot

Grass Trainer
    Years
    I'm gonna call mine DdraigCoch which meas red dragon in welsh and as theres a red dragon on the welsh flag i will most definitely be capturing this pokemon!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    sodarayg...

If I do nickname my pokemon, it's something along this line of thinking...

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
    I'm not really one of those people who nicknames EVERY SINGLE pokemon they ever catch, but I do sometimes nickname them. I usually use Japanese nicknames. I don't think I'll nickname my Red Gyarados but if I do it will be a neat Japanese name, probably starting with "aka," since it's a RED Gyarados. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back