• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What will your Ingame team be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcEddy

TheOneAndOnlyPokemon
Years
  • Swampert @Mega Stone
    Gallade @Megastone
    Mightyena@Sitrus Berry
    Torkoral @Amulet Coin
    Manectric @Sitrus Berry
    (empty spot; not decided)

Controversy

Drink The Kool-Aid
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    Well since I'm going to be transferring over Pokemon from X at level one to use in my play through I'll probably be using

Florges, Absol, Camerupt, Gorebyss, Xatu and Goodra.

I've never used any of them before so it should be exciting and three of them are originally from Hoenn anyway

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Swampert, Flygon, Torkoal, Gallade, Pidgeot, and Shiftry. I might have an issue in the end deciding who gets a Mega-Stone.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    The same team I always use in Hoenn.

Blaziken, Milotic, Cradily, Manectric, Altaria, and Metagross (this time shiny thanks to event).

Last edited:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • This is probably one of the most difficult decisions of my life ;____; I haven't even decided which starter to choose yet lol

Archeopterix

Cooltrainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    I want to use Mega Beedrill as soon as possible, I want to train one up and try it out.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • It will go like this for Omega Ruby:
    Sceptile (starter)
    Shiny Blaziken (Currently a Torchic)
    Shiny Swampert (Currently a Mudkip)
    Gallade
    Shiny Metagross
    Salamence

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • I won't decide on my full team until I'm actually playing through the game, but Pokemon I'm currently thinking of having with me are:
    Swampert
    Altaria
    Delcatty
    Ninetales

With two spots to fill with whatever else strikes my fancy.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • In AS I'm going with what I can remember of my first ever team from Sapphire. I'm pretty sure it was this:

What will your Ingame team be?

Except I'll evolve Lombre if I can because I'm not 9 any more and I actually know how to. Also I might go Swampert > Blaziken because I'm a water starterererer normally & Sapphire was the first game I ever picked something other than water at the beginning, and because Blaziken got spammed in X&Y. But I'm not sure. I don't know if I'll be able to bring myself to use Kyogre in-game.

Then I'll probably get Omega Ruby after and do an impulse play through. Maybe I'll use a team of 6 Linoone who knows (I won't)

Last edited:

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Well since I will have both copies of the game plus 1 extra copy of AS (for challenges/nuzlockes), I'm gonna be odd and use 1 poke from each region on Alpha Sapphire..

' plz don't judge my teams or pokes chosen'

Alpha Sapphire:

Omega Ruby:

I will probably do a run with Swampert as well...but my reason for Blaziken is because I was one the many people who didn't spam running around wtih M-Blaziken back in X/Y when the event Torchic came out...I kinda had a strange feeling remakes for this was coming; so i decided to wait :P

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Blaziken
    Seviper
    Ludicolo
    Drifblim
    ???
    ???

Picked Blaziken in Sapphire, so it's for the nostalgia. The other five will be Pokémon I haven't used before.

I don't want to fully plan my team, so I'm leaving two slots up to chance. (or whatever Pokémon can offset the negatives of my four planned pokemon)

Years
  • It depends. I want to use Hoenn pokemon only! Also, it may depend on new mega evolutions.

Here is what I am thinking.

Beautifly, Delcatty, Roserade, Breloom, Walrein, Mightyena, Masquerain, Tropius, and Froslass are contenders depending upon mega evolutions.

Years
  • I'm likely going to be going with this team at this stage:

I'm trying to include some shout-outs to my original team but also use something different as well. Given the Exp. Share is confirmed to function the same way it did in X & Y, a rotation of team members may be a possibility.

I even want to try for a female Mudkip just to make it even more of a shout-out to the Swampert I had in my original Ruby.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back