• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What will your Ingame team be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    I haven't raised a lot of Pokemon in RSE, but some I'm hoping to get to try are:
    - Torkoal, Cacnea, Wurmple, Surskit, Skitty, Numel, Jigglypuff, Psyduck, Girafarig, and Chinchou.

There are other Pokemon I've never used before that I haven't mentioned, but the above are the ones I'm planning to raise in my run through, even if it's just for a few trainer battles.

Golduck is great in game

Years
  • Probably gonna go with:

- Sceptile
    - Camerupt
    - Gyarados
    - Salamence (Maybe Latios/Latias as a replacement, I dunno)
    - Magnezone/Magneton
    - Machamp

This is still unofficial atm but eh. :P

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • I'm getting both games, and I'm still not sure what team I will have. I know I will be choosing Sceptile on one of the two for sure, especially with the move tutor talk I've heard.

Other than that, I have no idea what I'll use.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I'm doing a DexLocke, so we'll see what happens! (Basically, whatever you catch last in each route)

Starting with Beldum. :D

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • I am going to rotate 7 or 8 Pokemon, and I've taken a wittier route with nicknames in the form of Weird Al song titles.

Skipper Dan = Mudkip --> Swampert
    Yoda = Ralts --> Gardevoir
    Virus Alert = Shedinja
    Spy Hard = Aron --> Aggron
    Airline Amy = Swablu --> Altaria
    Bob = Cacnea --> Cacturne
    Handy = Heracross

I have this Fire Fang Poochyena I named Velvet Elvis that will be the 7th until I get Heracross. Mightyena sadly isn't too useful after a certain point :/

Years
  • Well so far my team has Marshtomp, a Ralts I found using DexNav, a Taillow which probably won't be on my final team, the Makuhita I traded for in Rustboro City, and a Magnemite that I just got in a horde (to my surprise). Haven't decided on my last team member yet, though.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Still unsure of a few Pokemon. But I have 2-3 of them secured. Gen 3 is really tricky because it has the majority of the most useful Pokemon.

So far I have Torchic, Poochyena, and Zigzagoon.

Prospective team: Blaziken, Breloom, Altaria, Linoone, Masquerain, Mawile

Possible replacements: Pelipper, Camerupt, Mightyena, Metagross

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back