• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What will your team be? [Remember to include 4 words]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • What will your team be? [Remember to include 4 words]

What will your team be? [Remember to include 4 words]

I thought about typing/moves and I think I've chosen a good team. The only one that is just for its sheer cuteness is the ice cream treat. I really love ice cream. Especially Blue Bell. So that just made me squeal inside.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years

Starter will be Pokabu, and then i will catch the other starters off the rivals, and then cheat the rest in using Wild Pokemon Modifier
    EDIT 1: This is a ROM team, not DS team! This will not be DS team for me when the games come out in the US!
    EDIT 2: English Patched Rom!

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
  • Enbuoh - His stats are decent and well spread-out =D
    Zeburaika - A (hundred) step(s) up from Manectric, plus he looks awesome!
    Gamageroge - Oh. My. God. I love his typing. I love his stat spread. I love his sprite. I love his movepool. and I absotively love is name!
    Nageki - Absolutely love this one. A great tank and a decent attacker.
    Gigigear - His name sounds like a ripoff of Regigigas o.O but I still like him for Gear Change.
    Barujina - A bird with a bone in its hair. And also a tank bird. I'm sorry Wargle, but I can't resist.

Last edited:

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
  • ah i think i may have finally found a good team. This is subject to change, of course.

Reparudasu, as it seems pretty epic, and I needed a pokemon found very early. (not starter)

Desukan, is the second pokemon I will catch, and its ability is epic win.

Gothiruselle, one of my favorite pokemon ever, and great supporting capability.

Gigigiaru, a very interesting pokemon, especially with Gear Change/Gear Saucer.

Agirudaa, High speed + Decent Sp. Atk. Will be one of the two post E4 pokemon.

Kurimugan, is epic, and is also the only dragon-type I have ever wanted to raise. The other post E4 pokemon.

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • As far as I know:
    Daikenki (Wotter 3.0) <33

Waruvial

Zeburaika

Darmanitan - Awesome

Kokoromori

Which other one should I get (out of these):

Pendra

Erufuun

Last edited:

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years

Jalorda says hello to the world. I love it so :3

Waruvial for the win! I have a feeling that Im going to end up nicknaming it "Reptar" lol

Ononokusu, gotta have a dragon-type regardless :D

My beastly bird, Wargle. Even though Im getting pokemon black, I went on ahead and pre-orderd White as well (for my sister) so getting a Washibon shouldnt be that much of a problem

.....no Im not being cheap, just smart xDD What can I say? I love Zoroak! and I love fast pokemon :D

/
    /
    /
    /

Oh boy, Im in a pickle now. Unova has got a lot of good grass pokemon, which makes it a tough decision for me. Also, I dont think any of my pokemon can learn waterfall or dive. Whoops. xD

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Once again, my set team has been changed -_- XD;

I've decided to have a rotation team. So after an Event battle my team will completely change :3

However when I get an Shikijika, it will be like my Pikachu <3 Never leaves me :'3

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Want a full team of Unova Pokémon that's for sure, however only know 3 or 4 who I'm Definately having..

Lepardas (Normal/Dark)
    Shandera (Fire/Ghost)
    Denchura (Bug/Electric)

Then possibly one of the starters, one of the Elemental Monkeys and I might just have 5, if 6 then I don't know the 6th one yet :).

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Black: Daikenki, Archaeos, Dentula, Tsunbear, Muurando, Gothiselle

White: Jalorda, Wargle, Shandera, Abagoora, Zuruzukin, Pendoraa

Grey: Emboar, Kokoromori, Gamageroge, Lepardas, Zeburaika, Dasutodasu

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I'm gonna update my team since I've grown to love quite a few of them over the months after their release.

I don't plan on evolving Zuruggu, Zorua, or Kibago. I like them better that way.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    heres what my team will be...in order of favorites tbh

Goruugu

-This guy is just cool, ghost ground? thing is i cant decide on a moveset. He will probably be my flyer till i get the next pokemon in which ill delete the move and replace with a TM. besides the Stab Ghost and Ground moves he can also learn Fighting, Ice & Electric Moves. Also he looks cool lol.

Wargle

-Again he looks cool, probably one of my favorite flying types out there (my 2 favs are Togekiss & Honchkrow) He doesnt have a wide moveset type wise but Is capable of many powerful moves like Brave Bird, Thrash & Superpower.

Enbuoh

-My starter nearly always stays on my team and Enbuoh is a good pick imo. His ability to learn Boiling Water is awesome btw.

Denchura

-Electric Spider? awesome both needed types, unfortunately It doesn't have the widest moveset to choose from but its one of my favorites of gen V so im keeping it.

Desukaan

-yeah Gorrugu is a Ghost type but with a wide group of moves he may not know any, and Desukaan is ridiculously awesome. i kinda like the pre-evo more but im not sure. He could be a good monster for my team

and finally....

Yorterry

i have no idea what im gonna do with him. He's just too cute. i originally wanted him to be my favorite HM slave. He doesnt learn one. So idk....maybe ill have to breed one with a elemental fang teach him giga impact and hyper beam. Maybe tm's only with Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Dig, & Aerial Ace

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
  • Team!

Victini (victor as in victory), Futachimaru(meerfall), Haderia (jack), Minccino (Alix), Shikijika (don't know name yet), Emonga (Ealee)and Cobalon (Unknown)
    so thats my pokemon team! wait OMG I put down 7! ow! oh well shikijika gone unless anyone has any objections...

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I think I've got my team, however it most probally might alternate nearer the time or during the game.

Enbuoh

Lepardas
    Muurando

Kenhorou

Wargle
    Zeburaika

Alternate Pokémon:

Baibanira

Shandera

(and possibly Denchura)

Can't wait to get this game!

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • Well, when I first seen the 5th Gen Pokemon I hated them ALL then after the shock of seeing them for the first time I took another look and again I hated them all... Except Kibago.
    Now a few months later I'm having difficulty picking a team of 6 as I like quite a few of them.

Snivy: Will be my starter Pokemon, never liked it when I saw the sprite but then I seen the official artwork for it and now it's my favourite Unova starter. Won't evolve it as I'm not too fond of how different its final evolution is.

OR

Oshawott or Futachimaru:: I hated this little gimp with a passion when I first seen it but now it's kinda growing on me. Don't really like its final evolution as it changes too much. Not 100% decided on whether I will evolve it or not as I do like it's middle evolution too.

Pansear: It was either this, Tepig or Darmanitan. I went for this as I think it looks cool. Probably won't evolve it as I don't really like it's evolution. (Or any of the monkey trios' evolutions)

Zuruggu: When I first saw this Pokemon I thought it was the worst pokemon I had ever seen (including it's evolution) then after a while it became a Pokemon I loved to hate, and now I think it's awesome. (As is it's evolution) I may end up evolving it but I haven't made my mind up yet.

Wargle: Basically I needed a flying pokemon and this is the one I found most appealing to me. At first I was put off by the fact that from its' sprite it looks like it's going to be a HUGE flying type. But then I started to like it more when I found out it's actually only the size of pidgeot.

Not too sure for my 6th Pokemon but it will probably be one of these:

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • After looking them all over, I chose all my favorites and made a well rounded team except one (these are the evolutions):

Waruvial
    Buruneru
    Denchura
    Nattorei
    Ononokusu
    Shinpora

Shinpora isn't really my top choice, but needed a flyer and the psychic was a nice addition. I also like rankurusu alot but that puts me out a flyer, thoughts on the overall team?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    At the moment I think my team will be:

Daikenki
    Roopushin (may replace with Zuruggu when the time comes)
    Ulgamoth (If I can't catch this until very late I might opt for Darmanitan or Denchura instead)
    Desukan
    Rankurusu
    Agirudaa (My team is a bit on the slow side, plus I love this guy so it works out)

I know it doesn't give me the best selection of types but this is the team I actually want to work with, more or less. I might have to make some adjustments depending on what the situation is like in-game. Ulgamoth might not be obtainable until very late in the game. I can get Daikenki/Desukan/Roopushin/Rankurusu (they're preevos) all before the 4th gym...so at least I'll have a team by then.

I'm pretty happy with this team, also I checked and it looks like each of my team mates will be good for something. :p

Highest Base stats:
    HP - Rankurusu
    Atk - Roopushin
    Def - Desukan
    Sp. Atk - Ulgamoth
    Sp. Def - Desukan/Ulgamoth
    Spd - Agirudaa

Apart from Daikenki, who's more like an all rounder..

Last edited:

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • Want a full team of Unova Pokémon that's for sure, however only know 3 or 4 who I'm Definately having..

Lepardas (Normal/Dark)
    Shandera (Fire/Ghost)
    Denchura (Bug/Electric)

Then possibly one of the starters, one of the Elemental Monkeys and I might just have 5, if 6 then I don't know the 6th one yet :).
    Just thought I'd point out that Lepardas is pure Dark.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I decided to change my Team once again, mainly because instead of doing my families tradition (Me = Grass Starter, Brother = Water Starter, God Brother = Fire Starter) I have decided to change to the Water Starter this gen (Because my brother finally stood up to me and said "I want Pokabu, can you get Mijumaru?")

This way everyone in the triangle gets a diffrent Pokemon Type then they should (Me = Water, Brother = Fire, God Brother = Grass)

Anyways let's get on with the team.

As mentioned before, this will be my starter. I will solo Unova until the end of the 1st gym. I will though, have a Baoppu to aid me against Dento.

The next Pokemon that will join my team will be Moguryuu. He will be difficultto train, butonce he's Lvl 18 he will get Dig and he will shine. Since I won't get another Pokemon until after the 2nd Gym, he will have plenty of time to catch up and get said move.

Who didn't see this coming should be slapped, okay not really. This Pokemon is a good help with it's ability. It will allow my Leech Seeds and Toxics to go first. And in the beginning of the game, Growth will get Priority.

I was going to get Shandera, but I realized that if I did I would have a big gap of capturing Pokemon until the 6th gym,Yikes! So Hihidaruma was chosen as my team's Fire Type.

I think I dont get this until after the 6th gym or the 7th gym. But either way I'm getting it. I used Sazandora before, and I wanted to see (imo) who is better of the Dragons (besides Kurimugan)

I needed a Flying type, and none of the Pokemon before her appealed to me. Besides I love defensive Pokemon and she is one of the best Pokemon I have on my Pokemon Online team. So why not try her out right?

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
  • My team is on my signature: Daikenki, Doryuuzu, Archeos, Rankurusu, Denchura, Ononokusu.
    What do you think about it? Some changes, particular moves, or anything else?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Future Pokemon White Team:
    Daikenki/Jalorda - I like them, i'll probably choose......i dunno but i dont really like enbuoh...
    Emonga - cute, and I need an electric type. It cant learn fly so...meh.
    Darminitan - A good fire type, DARUMA MODE! second fire type you can get in the game (first is tepig)
    Wargle - Eagle. Strong Eagle. 'Nuff said.
    Zorua - Fox. Dark fox. Cute Dark fox. Strong cute dark fox.
    Zekrom/Genosect - THINK!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back