• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What will your team be? [Remember to include 4 words]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar

Zekrom, Dragon of Electricity
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    Ah yes, I completely forgot about Ononokusu. He may be on my team as well, though it will take time to narrow things down a bit.

austin00081

young money
    Years
    My team will probably look like this.

What will your team be? [Remember to include 4 words]

Of course, I'm going to raise way more than 6 Pokemon! These new ones look so fun!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Here it is, Sammu. :3

Awesome, thanks. Luckily for me I'll be getting both so I can trade for the perfect teams for each playthrough, but I MASSIVELY prefer the Pokemon exclusive to Black version. In fact, The only White Pokemon I prefer to their Black counterparts are Rankurusu and Zekrom.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    My Team will be....

Starter,Will be named Ganon or Bacon <3
    My brother will get the opposite Version game so we made a deal he trades me Smugleaf I give him Smugleaf and Pokabu eggs when I gain access to breed.Yes as generic as it is it will be named Smugleaf.
    Because I've been waiting for a Water/Ghost since 2nd Gen.Named Atlantis :3
    In Pokémon I always try to get Psychic and Dark on the same team for a "Chaos" feel,plus I need a Flyer (If this thing can fly if not I boot it for Kenhorou. Will be named Rouge (Sonic Refrence :D)
    Deal with it,Plus it's Dark.Deal with Victor (Another Sonic Refrence)

Kilopede.Based off of Centi(meter)pede so why not Kilo(meter)pede Or
    Giga Byte because Spider's Bite and Giga is a refrence to it's Electricity

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Both Wargle and that Dark/steel is Black exlusives? Noooooo! Those Are much cooler than their counterparts and really should be in my team... :(:(:( This might make me Get Black instead... Aaaargh, I dont want Reshiram... They had to do This to me, didnt They?

Years
    Both Wargle and that Dark/steel is Black exlusives? Noooooo! Those Are much cooler than their counterparts and really should be in my team... :(:(:( This might make me Get Black instead... Aaaargh, I dont want Reshiram... They had to do This to me, didnt They?

Game Freak's been trolling a lot these days. >.>

vkeychain

Master to be
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 20, 2010
    Ok I think the Best team would Be Kibagos First evo mamepatos final evo grass starters last evo fire starters last evo water starters first and not sure about last yet or any of these pokes evos yet

Maxite

Ideas and Insanity
    Years
    My likely team right now is the following:

1. Jaroda (Grass) [75/75/95/75/95/113] (ev. 36)
    2. Gochiruzeru (Psychic) [70/55/95/95/110/65] (ev. 41)
    3. Shanderaa (Fire/Ghost) [60/55/90/145/90/90] *** (ev. Dusk Stone)
    4. Warubiaru (Dark/Ground) [95/117/70/65/70/92] *** (ev. 40)
    5. Sazando (Dark/Dragon) [92/105/90/125/90/98] (ev. 64)
    6. Abagoora (Water/Rock) [74/108/133/83/65/32] (ev. 37)

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    I'm really excited for Black and White, and luckily my brother is getting White, so I have access to my perfect team:

#1.

Since I first saw Mijumaru, I knew I'd be using him. And now that I have seen his super awesome final evolution, I am definitly making him my main Water-type.

#2.
    /

I positively despise spiders of all shapes and sizes, but this guy is too damn cute to hate! PLUS, he fits the slot of an Electric-type! So cute and so easy to utilize. A definite must. BUT, if stats prove to be too low, the electric eel will be mine!

#3.
    /

I fell in love with this one as soon as I saw it. It is a White exclusive, but my brother is going to trade its pre-evo to me so I can train it. In the mean-time, I'll be raising Mr.Brocoli Monkey.

#4.

Too much like a Jack Skellington family member to ignore. Ghost AND Fire pretty much sums up the technical purpose for my choosing it.

#5.
    /

I predict him to be the Pokemon series' best Flying-type, and so he will be mine >:D Plus, I love the design. But, considering it may be a semi-late game get, I'll be using the male form of our little pidgeon til then.

#6.

I'm probably the biggest Anti-Fighting-Type Trainer, but this Pokemon is just so elegant and mysterious. It's like if you took Espeon and made it a Fighting-Type, so I have to have it!

And, I'll also be raising these as alternatives, and for extended Type-coverage:

#7.

Dark...and Dragon...need I say more? No? Good, because otherwise, triple Hyper Beam on yo ass!!!

#8.

Another Ghost-type, yes, but with potential Tank/heavy-hitter, I'll take him. Another trade from White.

#9.

It's a polarbear. No more words to describe the awesomeness.

And, then there are those who's sole-purpose is power/HM Slaves and they are:

#1.

Looks like a sturdy-enough Pokemon for early on, with the possibility of learning a good majority of HMs.

#2.

Fossil + Surf/Waterfall/Strength/Rock Smash. Fills two dex slots, and a nice HM Slave with solid stats.

#3.

Water/Flying, plus has the gurantee of knowing Fly. Surf is also possible, so may use this girl if Pidgeon fails and havn't gotten my eagle yet.

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
    I'd go for:

Basurao (Water piranha) - for surf
    Marakachi (Grass cactus)
    Shinporah (Psychic/Flying thing)
    Freezio (Ice snowflake)
    MAGGYO (electric/ground roadkill) - this thing is my 5th gen favourite! It's so cute, plus I'm a Dunsparce, Whiscash, Quagsire and Qwilfish lover :]
    Crimgan (Dragon uh... dragon)/Kuitaran (Fire anteater)/Ainto (Steel/Bug ant), depending on what will complement the rest best.

Also contemplating Morobareru (the mushroom), Gigigear and Nuttre (grass/steel) for their fun designs ^^

My starter would be Smuglord, but I rarely use them anyway, I prefer the cute little guys who always get overlooked.

Choroneko

チョロネコ
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2012
    I've got a planned team however, I don't know ALL the Pokémon by heart yet and I also don't know what Pokémon can be caught where.

(Pre-evolved list as I don't know the names & spellings just yet)

Pokabu (Fire Starter)
    Choroneko (The Cat Pokemon)
    Mamepato (Pigeon Pokemon)
    Denchura (Electric Spider Bug)

That's all I can think of so far, I don't usually tend to train a FULL team of 6 as it usually ends up as low levels but that may change :).

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    My starter will be:

But my actual team will be:

If I could I would change the Croc and the Spider for Primape and Ambipom, I have always wanted an all Monkey Pokemon team.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023

Those guys. :D;;

I'm not evolving my Futachimaru. Not after how disappointed I was with the confirmation its final evo. I love Futachimaru as it is, anyways. I adored Muurando and Erufuun as soon as I saw them and had to include them. I'm probably gonna have just those three for the first half of the game, as my last three seem like they'll only be obtainable later. That's fine with me, though. My first three will probably need the higher levels anyways considering they're an NFE starter and two early-game 'Mons. Wooguru's for awesome and Fly. Dark/Dragon and Fire/Bug are fun Type combos and I'm eager to experiment with 'em. Not to mention I like firemoth more and more every time I look at him. ... I've also unintentionally decided on a couple nicknames already. >w<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back