• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What word describes your voice?

*topic*

• High

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Low

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • Annoying

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Boring

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Normal

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • Emo

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    I've been pondering about my own voice for awhile. I even had the "courage" to go up to some of my friends and ask a weird question, "What do you think of my voice?" or something of the so.

"HAR HAR R U LIAK RETARTED OR RLY BORD OR SUMTING???!??"
    Yea... I'm just having fun "researching" and "wondering" about it just for the heck of it. Because when I was a kid-- ... >:|

I'm growing but I have the tendency to change how I sound like frequently. For fun or for whatever situation I'm in. But usually, it's a low, casual-like voice.

(I commonly present myself as a laid-back type of person. A lot of people don't accept that if they never met me in real life, since I show a lot of inner-expression online and some quirks that normally get hidden exteriorly.)

When I'm shy, nervous, unsure.. etc. It goes a little high and well, squeaky almost "innocent angel" like. (Roll your eyes and I'll treat you something to drink.)

I don't know WHAT describes when I'm in a comedic, silly mood--I usually don't listen to myself when I feel like that.

I rather sound light with changing pitches... something you would hear in a cartoon if I'm in a perky/good mood.

When I'm angry or annoyed, I guuuesss.... I sound completely whiny or as if I'm getting constipated in the bathroom--so I try my best to keep quiet when that happens. :P

That so.. I've been frequently asked where do I come from because of my accent. (If there is any, really...) Depending on the years I've spent in with a certain group of people, it's just American-British-Russian mix.

In other words, I sound just an average teenager old man.

That was fun to type down.

What word describes your voice?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    My voice is low, with a Southern drawl. Every since I was 14 I can no longer hit a high note like I could as a child. Now my voice seems to be limited to the bass and lower middle ranges.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I'd say my voice is quite normal, not too low and not like really girly squeaky. But I think my voice can be annoying sometimes.
    Oh and I hate my voice. I hate listening to it when I watch myself in a video.

Years
    When I'm talking casually, I talk very low. Like a guy's voice or something.. ._.

But when I'm talking to an adult or teacher, etc., I talk high. 0.0

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    My voice is annoying >___<;; Most people in real life say I have a pretty voice,but when I talk to people on the phone,they say I have a really low voice >__>;;

Hearing myself talk [not singing or whining or whatever] I'd say my voice is just barely normal .-.; More on the annoying side,high or low.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    One word to describe my voice? It's-lower-pitched-than-some-18-year-olds-I-know.
    Or low.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    I've got a low pitched voice compared to most girls. And I don't mind my voice actually. I'd rather it be like it is than high pitched and squeaky.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I have lots of different voices.

My regular voice is just an average, baritone speaking voice.

Like my singing, my voice has many ranges though, and I can speak in many different tones and voices.

Which is why I think voice acting would be good for me.

I live in North Carolina, yet lack the telltale country accent.

The only clue to where I live is the subtly noticeable word choice...the most Southern thing I say is "y'all" and that's once in a blue moon.

I speak well, I think. I'm articulate and clear. :]

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I hate my voice. Never liked it. I can't listen to myself in any video's. But i think it is normal.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i like my voice. it's deep, and it wasnt until about 3 years ago. but since it changed i love it

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    My voice is high and sort of squeaky, but not in an annoying mouse sort of squeaky.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Way, way, way too normal. Bad normal. There's nothing I hate more about myself ;D

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I'm not sure that you'd want that. You see "the puberty fairy" is a very hairy, naked, italian man with wings. If you put a GI Joe under your pillow he'll leave you an Adam's apple.

ROLF! Now that's comedy, I'd say my voice was low. It's really funny but if any of you lot have videos of yourself when you were about 11-12 watch them. I have a video of around that time and my voice is very high! XD

Back