• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What would be a good name for the rival besides Silver?

Randurro

スペースをとるこ? ??
    Years
    In grade school someone convinced me his official name was Stealer so I have always just named him that though I know now that's not true.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
    I always used to name the rival after my brother, and he named his rival after me. So in my game, Silver will be Steve :D

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
    Years
    Umm haha... I always name the rival after my best friend... like... even though he's your rival, but my best friend and I always compete in pokemon so that's why I name him after him, plus in pearl, diamond, and platinum, your rival is also your childhood best friend so... yeah. :) My rival's name is always Hiro, just like my best friend..

Leafeon1201

Leafeon Expert
    Years
    I always named them after a boy i had a crush on in middle school :p lol Like Bryan, Cory, Luke, Rick...It changed quite frequently lol

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I always named him '???', because I thought that was his name from the first time I battled with him.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    I always named him Ken, I don't particularly know why, it was supposed to be after that Digimon emperor, but few years later I watched the whole 2 season of Digimon and found out that ken becomes good guy, so that made me question new name, now I call him Moonlight =)

Back