• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would be the WORST Pokemon Team?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • Well everyone discusses which Pokemon are strongest, how they'd train them to be better, give them the best moves, EV Train them to the max, make them battle ready etc.

But I was just thinking what if you were given the opportunity to choose a WORST Pokemon Team (of course its obvious that you won't choose one for yourself, just think that its for someone you dislike)>:), what Pokemon would you include in that team & why?

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    6 voltorb with self destruct and no other moves. You could score a draw at best.

Also, shouldn't this be in pokemon gaming central?

Years
  • ^ Right you were, above poster :P
    Luvdisc
    Magikarp
    Ledyba
    Bellosom
    Voltorb
    Farfetch'd

Years
  • Based on pure in-game stats alone, I'm pretty sure the worst possible team that you can construct would be 6 Pichu at Level 1, 0 IVs across the board, and their only move is a status move that doesn't affect the opponent , such as Nasty Plot or Helping Hand. Pichu has the 3rd worst HP and 4th worst defensive stat (and an unimpressive special defense to boot), so I think I'd actually take my chances on a team full of Magikarp or Feebas that only know Splash under the same conditions.

....buuuuut putting my statistically statisfying stats to the side, the worst team that I can think of in a more realistic setting would be both a Magikarp and Feebas with Splash, plus any 4 of Metapod, Kakuna, Silcoon, Cascoon, or Spewpa. It might take a little bit to defeat them, but at least you wouldn't have to worry about them fighting back!

2Fruit

Aka 2Fruit
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2019
    Anyone who is even remotely aware of competitive battling will know why this team sucks.

Talonflame
    Charizard
    Illumise
    Articuno
    Moltres
    Ninjask

All of these pokemon have eject button as their item. None have defog.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Anyone who is even remotely aware of competitive battling will know why this team sucks.

Talonflame
    Charizard
    Illumise
    Articuno
    Moltres
    Ninjask

All of these pokemon have eject button as their item. None have defog.
    Freaking Stealth Rock. Why does that move exist?

My bid for worst team ever is a team of 5 Sunkern and 1 Delibird. No TMs, no Sun Stones, all at level 5 and all are carrying one of those berries that cause confusion if the Pokemon don't like the taste. Naturally none of them do!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Hydreigon
    Scrafty
    Pangoro

basically I quote, "Fairy type why did you have to exist!?"
    = Team full of double weakness to fairy = get swept by Granbull or Clefable.

Or if hacking would be allowed:

6 Final Gambit Blisseys

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • For a while I wondered if someone would mention Sunkern, the Pokemon with the lowest base stats.

But how about 6 of those in a Sky battle? :V

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Worst team...
    Six Dragonite.
    Sure you'll win most of your battles... but you will still feel empty inside.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Six pichu. You have to watch as all six get beat like crazy and do nothing about but tear up. Their smiles turn to sadness and you know their love will fade for you, and they will never evolve...

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Six pokemon of the same type that are terrible like the Karps but for a single team that someone would actually design it would likely have Sunkern with Karps, Wynaut and so on maybe even an Abra with just teleport. Haha

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Pokemon that capable of using Self-destruct/Explosion.
    F.E.A.R all you need is a low level ratata knows Endeavor and Quick Attack while holding Focus Stash, I feel bad for those using this
    Dragonites with movepool that doesn't match it stats.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    Make this thread more exciting:
    - your team must be made from end-tier pokemons
    - your pokemons must know all four attacks that are best for it.
    - you must have 6 different pokemons.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Loppuny with Klutz
    Slacking
    Durant with Truant
    Archeops (we all know its ability)
    Audino with Klutz
    Regigigas

Basically a team with abilities that hinder effectiveness than benefit them. Klutz prevents the use of held items. Truant effectively makes a pokemon skip a turn because lolwut. then there's Archeops with probably THE WORST ABILITY EVER introduced, and there's Regigigas which is absolutely terrible because of Slow Start.

Any team can basically take a sh1t on this team. Even 6 Caterpies would win against them.

Back