• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would be your choice Pokemon be to use as transportation?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'd probably choose a Altaria. It's cloud-like winds would make a rather comfortable ride.

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • There is already a thread about this, but I'm too lazy to fish around for it and the search for this website isn't the best ^^ I'll answer anyways, because the other one died out

I'd probably choose a Rapidash, because they are fast (one of the fastest) and if they trust you, they won't burn you (As seen in the anime) I'd also have one more pokemon (If possible) for flying transportation, such as a rayquaza, as I love dragons and it would be hella cool if I could actually ride one :D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'd probably travel around on a Dragon, like Charizard, Dragonite, Aerodactyl, Flygon or Salamence. But then for on land, I'd use Rhyperior. He'd just move the earth around him, he's so epic. Don't like aquatic creatures, so I'd just fly over water...

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    i'd ride arceus like a horse. i'd give him his flying plate to fly, splash plate to swim, and ghost plate to go through walls and stuff. plus if anybody ever tried to steal my ride he'd just kill them.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
  • I would use a Dragonite for my means of transport. It's said in the PokeDex that it can fly around the world in 24 hours easy, so I could see the entire Pokemon world in a day!

nm legend

Years
  • i would just have my Dragonite take me anywhere i wanna go

my lil bro just told me he would ride a Gorbador lol

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Oh god, this is gonna be a long list...

Swanna - It can surf + fly
    Altaria - CLOUDY~
    Arcanine, Rapidash, Ponyta, Ninetales, Absol - Fast runners
    Lapras - ADOWABLEEE
    Togekiss - Cutie pie
    Reshiram + Zekrom - They're pretty fast... I think. :>

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • I'd use Alakazam to teleport me, but even better, i'd fly on charizard. That would be awesome, to know how it would be to fly...

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
  • Dragonite - it can fly, it's strong, and it's just awesome! :3

Oh yes, and it's my favorite 1st generation Pokemon, other than Meowth.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I would pick Pidgeot because it's big and I think it's very Elegant and speedy.

Can you believe I nearly spelt "Pidgeot" wrong? O:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Either a Kirlia with teleport, or a Rayquaza to fly me wherever I want, just imagine it!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I think Drifblim. I'm pretty sure the Drifloon line is my favourite flying type. I could sit on its head (which has a little swirly puff on top) and it would be like sitting on a cloud on a hot air balloon. :D

Back