• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Would Be Your Perfect World?~

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
    What Would Be Your Perfect World? would it to be wealthy or poor or something else and explain why

What would be my perfect world? That's a good question, what would be my perfect world? Would it have to do with being rich or famous, a ruler or an apprentice? Let's study what I would probably think would be a perfect world would be.
    I would not rather be at an average standard in wealth to rich nor to poor yet would I like to have quite a fortune. I would want everything I desire yet I wouldn't want too much. Maybe a perfect world for me is to be with good family and friends just maybe, a perfect world would be impossible to create, nonetheless, yet everyone desires what he/she fantasies hold. Let's think on this now. I want to be very wealthy, but not to wealthy. I want to have everything, but not too much, as you can see a perfect world for me is impossible both to want and to have since I want both, yet I want neither…very controversial, am I right?
    Now let's explore what I enjoy doing and/or what I want to be doing all the time. Well, I like videogames. Maybe a perfect Day/World would be to play them yet, if I played them forever I would end up dead from a lack of something, I like and enjoy surfing the web and would like to be on it forever yet, if I am I would also die from the lack of something or other. As you can see a perfect world is hard to come by and to survive what we call "our perfect world."
    I know for a fact that many people would want schools to not exist yet, if they never existed what education may we obtain from never being educated? That is not a very perfect world in my point of view. Even though I despise school very much I still don't want to be "not" educated so indeed it is in a perfect world we may need something that we despise or do not desire to have exist.
    In Conclusion to this wonderful topic of what might be our perfect world is the fact that we shall never get them. No matter how hard we try we will never obtain that shiny mustang or that giant mansion or a big company that gives us billions upon billions of dollars and to the people who do have those fantasy dreams come true I think it's only out of the bid of luck. So dream on…you'll never get it.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    A world with more understanding and less bigotry. I feel that if we as people could understand and have mutual respect for each other, we would live in a much better world. I think all the other pieces would fall into place accordingly.

coolkidmitch

Ace Trainer
    Years
    where there was no stupid people or ignorance and everyone can do what they want to do as long as they arent hurting people.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I'd say the perfect, although unrealistic world would be one where I got to fly and only a few other people could fly. This world would also have portals into other worlds like Hyrule, Termina or one of my imaginary worlds. There'd also be an alternate version of Earth that is heavily magic based and uncorrupt and unpolluted and I'd go on adventures there and see beautiful places I'd never dream of.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    I think that it would be a much better world if people could respect each other for thier differences and look at each other not as different races, groups, or sects, but as one species of whom respect each other. Also it would be nice if people actually cared about others and were less selfish. If people cared that what they were doing was damaging the atmosphere or harming thier own body and future generation then maybe this species can restore the planet and not pollute it.

I hate the discrimination of today. People are judging people based on such materialistic standards and some people even lose themselves in it by trying to become something they aren't. It's kinda sad, but really it has nothing to do with the planet in particullar, but its people. After all have you ever heard of wars that are started by the planet itself, discrimination started by the planet, or pollution that was caused by the planet? Earth is just a big rock that we're on and it's not alive.

That's why really the only thing I'd like to change is the way people view each other and cared about.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    A world where the stupid and incompetent know their place: at the bottom. They've thrown filth all over the planet with their stupidity, and they should live in that filth.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    A world where the stupid and incompetent know their place: at the bottom. They've thrown filth all over the planet with their stupidity, and they should live in that filth.

You can't blame someone for being retarded, however. Hence, your logic would be considered to be somewhat elitist.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My perfect world would be that we know everything about everything. There would also be one ruler who would live in peace along side everybody else.

And yes; this ruler is I.
    You can't blame someone for being retarded, however. Hence, your logic would be considered to be somewhat elitist.
    That is his perfect world; not yours.

dc_united

Years
    the retarded are neither stupid nor incompetent- my aunt is retarded. I never said anything about segregating the physically handicapped and the retarded- just the stupid and incompetent who've screwed this planet up.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I want a world where prejudice doesn't exist. It doesn't matter what sexuality you are, what race you are, where you came from, or where you are going. Everyone is accepted in an equal manner. All the horrible people who harass others? Non-existant. Starving/homeless people? They would have a good fortune and happiness. Where people lived a long life and no one, not even animals, were in poverty. That would be THE BEST world I could ask for.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    That is his perfect world; not yours.

I never said it wasn't.

the retarded are neither stupid nor incompetent- my aunt is retarded. I never said anything about segregating the physically handicapped and the retarded- just the stupid and incompetent who've screwed this planet up.

Would you not have had an incredibly narrow mind when reading that post, you'd realize that I was using the word as a derogatory term.

dc_united

Years
    I never said you were using it in a derogatory manner. If you were, I would have written an angry post, not a clarification

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
    Years
    Like many who have posted here...
    "A place without stupidity, ignorance, waste, questions, and contains nothing but harmony."
    In other words, The opposite of Humanity...

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    A world with more understanding and less bigotry. I feel that if we as people could understand and have mutual respect for each other, we would live in a much better world. I think all the other pieces would fall into place accordingly.

In what I suppose could be considered a "perfect" world in that sense is if everyone looked a like, thought a like and believed the same thing. No ethnicity, culture or diversity. It would be a perfectly equal world.

But tbh, i think the world is perfect for me how it is now.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I never said you were using it in a derogatory manner. If you were, I would have written an angry post, not a clarification

...then I don't really see the point of you bringing your retarded aunt into this discussion. Hence my previous post.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    To add to my post - Communism. I believe that having your country start out with communism can take everyone out of poverty. When that happens, you go capitalist.

I never said it wasn't.
    You pretty much did.

...then I don't really see the point of you bringing your retarded aunt into this discussion.
    Waka, respect other people's opinions and learn to keep your mouth shut.
    Just a warning~
    Learn to keep your mouth shut.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    In what I suppose could be considered a "perfect" world in that sense is if everyone looked a like, thought a like and believed the same thing. No ethnicity, culture or diversity. It would be a perfectly equal world.

But tbh, i think the world is perfect for me how it is now.

I personally wouldn't like a world where everyone was the same :/
    I just want a world where we can all learn to coexist peacefully, because we will always have our differences. That's all I want.

Back