• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would happen to a human if he ever got hit by these Pokemon attacks?!

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    How would these attacks feel in real life?

How destructive would they be?

Hydro cannon
    Blast burn
    Hyper voice
    Petal dance
    Leaf storm
    Stone edge
    Rock blast
    Power gem/Ancient power(pretty similar)
    Blizzard(like a real blizzard or what)
    Ice beam
    Sheer cold
    Sludge bomb
    Surf
    Energy ball

And some optional ones :D
    Dark pulse
    Shadow ball
    thunderbolt
    water pulse
    icy wind
    screech/supersonic
    silver wind
    gust
    twister

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Hydro cannon- A tsunami hitting you in the face
    Blast Burn- Probably like you being hit with some kind of lava
    Hyper Voice- MY EARS!!! D:
    Petal Dance- Wouldn't feel it. They're just flower petals.
    Leaf Storm- It's just leaves blowing around. Wouldn't feel anything.
    Stone Edge- That... would hurt. It would be like having a bunch of rocks rise up really fast into you.
    Rock Blast- Similar, but with the rocks shooting at you.
    Power Gem/Ancient Power- Same
    Blizzard- Probably like a real blizzard.
    Ice Beam- Would feel REALLY cold.
    Sheer Cold- How am I supposed to know if I'm DEAD?
    Sludge Bomb- Kind of like a wad of mud hitting you in the face.
    Surf- Feels like the waves at the beach.
    Energy Ball- Can't you not feel energy?

Dark Pulse- Doesn't look like it would do anything.
    Shadow Ball- Not even solid
    Thunderbolt- Would feel like getting struck by lightning
    Water Pulse- I have no idea.
    Icy Wind- Probably like a mild version of Blizzard
    Screech- Once again, MY EARS!!!
    Supersonic- What does that attack even do anyways?
    Silver Wind- Wouldn't feel anything. It's just wind.
    Gust- Once again, just some wind.
    Twister- Probably like a tornado.

Moth

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    wow thats good. How about these?If you arent bored of course,i wont put any pressure on you haha

Sonic boom
    Bubblebeam
    Razor leaf
    Mud bomb
    Earth power
    Frenzy plant
    seed bomb
    powder snow
    ember
    glaciate(its a gen5 move)

Moth

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    To be honest what you ask is quite difficult.
    Spacial rend would obviously rip you apart.Literally rip you apart.Slice you into 2 pieces.It would also maybe rip the space so a small black hole is made and anything sucked in goes to another dimension.

Psychic is pretty self explanatory.Its telekinesis.The Pokemon would control you with its mind power and you would be similar to a rag doll.You wouldn't have any control on your body,the pokemon would throw you everywhere,knock you on the floor,crush your skull and do anything it wants.Pretty brutal.It could also lift other things and throw them at you like shattered glass,rocks or even cars!

Sky attack.Probably like brave bird but only somewhat more powerful.Maybe the pokemon would be covered in flames so it would be a burning tackle?But it would be lethal thats for sure.

Dragon pulse would be a sphere of energy that would disintegrate the body when it touched it.Absolutely devastating and lethal.We would die an almost instant yet horrible death as our body wouldn't only shatter but it would disintegrate.

Sunny day would make it scorching hot.Think of the hottest day in your life when you wished you were locked in a freezer.There would be a huge chance of heat stroke.

Sandstorm would be rather annoying.Wind,dust and sand with rocks and everything flying around.You could get injured since the sand and tiny rocks that sand consists of would fly around so quickly that it could rip your skin.You could also drown in the dust and sand or die of asphyxiation as the sand would block your respiratory trucks.

Hail would instantly change the climate to about -30C and large hailstones and snow would fall from the sky.Lethal if you are outside.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Too many of these...

Anyway:
    Hydro Cannon: getting blasted by huge volumes of water may drown you.
    Blast Burn: Similar to Fire Blast, but the fire is more intense and may cause third degree burns.
    Hyper Voice: Listening to this attack for too long may cause deafness.
    Petal Dance: you're not affected by the petals themselves, but by the storm with them in it.
    Lear Storm: it's like having paper cuts, but at a more intense rate, assuming the leaves are sharp, like Razor Leaf.
    Stone Edge: it's like being stoned to death from below
    Rock Blast: same as above, except the rocks are flying towards you.
    Power Gem/AncientPower: same as above
    Blizzard: just like a real life blizzard; you could risk frostbite
    Ice Beam: a more concentrated version of Blizzard, frostbite still applies
    Sludge Bomb: the combination of poisoning and explosiveness could be enough to severely injure someone
    Surf: just like getting hit by a wave at the beach, unless it's a tsunami, when it hits harder.
    Energy Ball: as seen in the anime, it could have explosive properties, so it kind of feels like getting hit by a bomb, only not as severe.

Moth

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    @ PlatinumDude : I like the way you portray the attacks but I disagree about the final effect on a human.These attacks are so powerful that a human would easily die.If blast burn may cause 3rd degree burns then what will flamethrower do?Blast burn would melt you.For God's sake.
    Hydro cannon's problem is that it wouldn't drown you.If a fire hose gets turned on at you you don't drown,unless it's on the face,which again will kill from concussion or brain damage before it drowns you.So hydro cannon would be so powerful that it would shatter your body and blast you away.
    Petal dance would affect you both by its 'storm',meaning the wind that whirls the petals,but the petals would also be sharp and they would slice you.Even the manga says so.(bellossom's petal dance:it scatter petals which bloom into flower that slice the opponent)
    Leaf storm is just fine i think.Well just not papercuts.There are leaves in real life that can cause a bigger cut than a papercut does so I don't agree about the papercut part.
    Oh and hyper voice.Why does everyone suppose that it will only harm your ears?Supersonic and screech are more likely to cause deafness and other things related to sound.Supersonic : Extremely high-power sound waves can disrupt and/or destroy the eardrums of a target and cause severe pain or disorientation. This is usually sufficient to incapacitate a person.It can also cause confusion,nausea and discomfort. Screech would be pretty much the same but it would cause fainting and it would destroy the eardrums,causing inner ear bleeding and possible death by aneurysm. Hyper voice on the other hand would like a vortex cannon
    .It would blast you away with enough force to crash your whole body,shatter your bones,burst your intensives etc It would have the power to send cars flying,tip over trucks and destroy/demolish concrete walls.It would be pretty similar to sonic boom since both would be in the form of a shock wave.
    All of the rest is fine except sludge bomb,blizzard and ice beam.Ice beam is a freaking beam of ice,a freezing beam.It would instantly freeze your whole body.You would literally freeze in a moment.
    Blizzard would be more devastating.It would cover everything in snow,cause huge snowdrifts,freeze everything that is in the center of the blizzard,including humans.Humans not in the center of the blizzard would die of hypothermia and frostbites.But blizzard would be plain destructive not only for humans but for everything else as well.
    And sludge bomb.It will certainly severely injure a human since it is explosive but it will kill him since it is poison.The cause of death will be blood poisoning.

Anyway,I love your answers :) Just don't make Pokemon seem like weak creatures that can only injure at best. :3

Edit : Isn't this thread unique?Are there..others...with the same threads? *sigh* :'(

Edit2: Don't forget the optional ones*cough* hehe they are just optional but 10 more moves won't hurt :D

Last edited:

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
    To be honest what you ask is quite difficult.
    Spacial rend would obviously rip you apart.Literally rip you apart.Slice you into 2 pieces.It would also maybe rip the space so a small black hole is made and anything sucked in goes to another dimension.

OUCH!!! I guess I need to get rid of my being hit by Spacial Rend obsession

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
    what Pokémon attacks could a human survive?

what kinds of damage dealing Pokémon attacks could a human survive against? any Pokémon attack that does damage that a human could survive is acceptable as long as it is a damage dealing move... special or physical...

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    My guess is anything with a power of say 60 or below and /some/ but not all 80 power attacks could be survived, though it would only take a power of say 40 to yield a fair chance of putting us in the hospital.

20 power attacks would probably take several hits to kill us and probably wouldn't land us in the hospital the first time around unless they induce a status effect.

I'm just sayin', pokemon are basically animals with super powers. |D

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well, a human wouldn't even survive Leech Seed, eventually, and I don't think it depends on the attack, but more on the Pokémon using it. A Rattata using Quick Attack probably wouldn't do that much harm, but a Technician Scizor @ Choice Band would.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Merged your thread because they're both about humans and Pokemon fighting. Try to keep it all in one thread from now on, okay?

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    I think that all Pokemon attacks would be deadly except some which would injure us really severely.I admit there would be some that would only lightly injure us like mud-slap or barrage.But then again power doesn't mean everything.Rock blast for instance is only 25 and it would kill.I mean they are rocks.Sand tomb and whirlpool have only 35 but they are deadly.I think that all attacks that have a power over 60 could kill while most of the attacks below 60 would kill and the rest would injure.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Alakazam use Psychic!

What would happen to a human if he ever got hit by these Pokemon attacks?!

The GIF explains it all. :D

BaileyPlaysPokemon

YouTube Vid maker, Gen I lover
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    i could be wrong on this, but didn't Lance use hyper beam to attack a rocket in G/S/C? I dont remember if that was in HG/SS, but I'm pretty sure I remember it. Or maybe I'm confusing that for when Loreli uses her Lapras's Ice Beam on a rocket on one of the islands in FR/LG...

regardless, i don't think we would know the end result of it, unless we somehow knew what the base stats of a human were (lol). I would LIKE to assume that if a little caterpie can get hit with a fire blast and still live that I would be able to as well. However, this seems rather unrealistic. A giant fire ball blasting at you would probably do more than leave third degree burns, and even if it didn't kill you, it would probably light your clothes and hair on fire which wouldn't end well at alll.....

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Well being level one means it is a newborn(or whatever they do to come to existence) so it would have no experience.From a level 1 then yes he would survive but still he would get carried to the hospital with severe injuries.If the level was a bit higher then he would die.
    Like if a wigglytuff lvl 1 used hyper voice on you then your eardrums would burst from the soundwaves and thus you would be injured and in pain.If a wigglytuff lvl100 used hyper voice you would get blasted away completely crushed.And if there were any walls or cars behind you they would get blown away/destroyed too.

If a Vileplume lvl1 uses petal dance you would enjoy an amazing sight,petals whirling around gently with a refreshing breeze.If a vileplume lvl100 used it then you wouldn't manage to live to watch the show.

Seriously lvl 1 is just too low.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    lol well a legendary move?Like what?Sacred fire?Well it is fire..I don't think it has any difference than any other attack just cause it is legendary.It would incinerate you if it was used by a strong ho-oh but from a level 1 no.You would survive,most likely,but you would have 3rd degree burns all over your body.
    This applies to any legendary move,like Glaciate for instance.Glaciate from a lvl 100 Kyurem would instantly freeze you solid,not only the skin but the whole body from the inside out.From a lvl 1 Kyurem you would survive but with lots of severe frostbites,ice crystals would form on your body etc

See?No difference just because they are legendary moves.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Hydro pump - Death via blunt force trauma
    hydro cannon - Death via blunt force trauma
    seed bomb - Death via penetrating trauma
    leaf storm - Death via penetrating trauma
    razor leaf - Death via penetrating trauma
    dark pulse - Likely death via 3rd-4th degree burns
    shadow ball - Likely death via 3rd-4th degree burns
    psychic - Death via blunt trauma
    ice beam - Death via 4th degree burns
    blizzard - Death via 4th-6th degree burns
    icy wind - Possible death via 2nd-3rd degree burns
    silver wind - Possible Death via 3rd degree burns
    magical leaf - Likely death via either 3rd degree burns or penetrating trauma (Hard to tell)
    will o wisp - ...Recieves 2nd-3rd degree burns.
    overheat - Death via 5th-6th degree burns
    blast burn - Death via 5th-6th degree burns
    hyper beam - Death via 5th-6th degree burns
    surf - Death via blunt trauma
    night slash - Death via penetrating trauma
    heal pulse - ...Healed. owo
    shock wave - Likely death via electrocution / 3rd degree burns
    mud bomb - Death via blunt trauma

...o_o; Yeeaaaah. Most of these would do horrible, horrible things to humans. For the record, 4th, 5th, and 6th degree burns are usually only used within the medical community. At the point you've got a 4th degree burn it's usually fatal. 5th and 6th are generally only used in autopsies because... well... generally nobody survives long enough to get them treated in the first place.

Back