• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would have been yours?

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
Years
  • If there was a most beautiful pokemon of the month contest then, which pokemon would you have selected?

It's simple, I would chose Articuno because of it's beauty and it's magical wings.

Cloudfall

Togekisser
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    I'll have to say Suicune.

To me, it has this super-majestic appearance. It has those two white tails floating about by its side, and that large flowing purple... uh, mane? Yeah...

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • For me, the most beautiful Pokemon is Mew. It has a very nice, cool, calm colour; it looks so cute - it's face resembles a cute animé cat while it's body is petite. It also has tail a long that it contrasts to the rest of it's body, but simultaneously creating another beautiful effect.

Ayselipera

Ninetales hands down. If it were real I could see it beautifully running through the snow. That's the ideal picture in my head. I know this must all sounds really dumb, but it's the truth. :3

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    IMO Froslass. It's beautiful and sophisticated looking. Her kimono-like body, the ice-crystals on her head (which is shaped like a raindrop), her arms that dangle from her head and look like ears (in an elegant way), I could just go on and on.

If we had to choose cutest pokemon though it would be Ralts, Mantyke, or Piplup for me.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Milotic, and everyone will say that too, simply cuz it can only evolve by being extrodinarily beautiful lol

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • For me, every pokemon is beautiful thier own unique way. Milotic because of it swift and glimmery movment through the water, and for another example: Gardavior for it's elegance and grace.

Alexeon

← from acrøss T·I·M·E ☆
    Years
  • Gardevoir would be my choice~ Elegant perfection. Milotic would also be up there, especially her shiny version.

Can't say much more than what has already been said...My Ambipom with Max Beauty? >.>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Bellossom <3

Also I agree on Ninetales beauty. My other faves are pretty much just cute.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    Absol it is just to amazing exotic and majestic looking to ignore no other Pokemon carries itself in a more proud or elegant way

Back