• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would have been yours?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    What would have been yours?
    I Nominate Roserade!

I nominate it for it's elegant, petal cape, it's uniquely shaped roses on it's hands and most of all, its curved, roselike hair.

Pure beauty.

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
  • If you're talking beauty, your totally talking about Jynx :t124:

XD

seriously though I'd have to say the elegant Ninetails would get my vote While Pokemong like Altaria, Lapras, Articuno, Gardevoir, and Dragonair are some honorable mentions....oh and Espeon, simply because she (its a she to me anyways) tugs at my heart strings :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Dragonair has always looked very beautiful and elegant to me. It's the first thing that comes to mind when I think beauty in Pokémon so it's a logical first choice for me.

I do think that Vulpix, Cresselia, and Glaceon fit the description quite well too.

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
  • Suicune has to be my personal winner. Followed by the ones everyone seems to nominate like Dragonair and Articuno. :)

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    Dragonair, Golduck, Rapidash and Ninetales have always been four of my faves.

All have a nice visual balance of grace and power, but if I had to choose one it'd probably be Dragonair. Elegant, simple lines and a lovely "icy" look about it - I'm not a fan of Dragonite's proportions or color scheme.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Oh, so many! ~♪
    May I list my nominations and then my final choice? (and go into Ruby-mode in order to do so?)

Dragonair - Its beauty is wonderful, with its flowing blue body, such grace! The pearls at its neck and tail simply radiate expense, beauty, sophistication! Within a family that ranges from cute to powerful, Dragonair holds the beauty with its divine appearance.

Milotic - Oh, so pretty! ♥ The only Pokémon that grows through beauty, surely it should hold a place here? Its streamlined body is glorious to behold, and its technicoloured fan-tail shows off its elegance. Its long streamers may flow with grace as it moves, showing the true beauty of this Pokémon!

Articuno - How much grace can one bird hold? With its sparkling appendages and glistening wings, surely the icy, shimmering glory of this Pokémon holds a place on this list? The way it glides on the winds and glitters with ice makes its beauty shine on through any light!

Ninetales - Ah, dear Ninetales! So graceful, firey and yet icy in demeanour; its sleek body is held so wonderfully, the ruff of fur on its neck so soft and fluffy, while its tails flow out behind it in such a wonderful way! If any is deserving of the crown, Ninetales is.

But I'm afraid my vote goes to a less obvious creature... the modest Misdreavus.

Why? It's simply adorable! Those smooth curves in its body, the contrast of violet and pink, the sly grin and that shining necklace of red make Misdreavus the most beautiful of all in my humble opinion!

Back