• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would life be like if Pokemon were real?

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Ah, whatever. I'll revive the once popular thread which surprisingly no one had thought of.(OPTWSNOHTO for short.)

Well the title basically explains it all.

With the 156 new additions, this should have more thoughts now.

E.g: Mad Scientists would create Genesect, the Government would catch Victini for bad purposes etc.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    Life would be crazy, some will use Pokemon as a hobby and a job, some will use it for crime ad some will use it for fun. And probably be a Pokemon Master/Champion.

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    i'm going to say the same thing i said in the older thread- if pokemon were real, they would look retarded, because we are use to seeing pokemon in cartoon/anime form, and if they looked real, then it would look kind of disturbing.

Babebraham

Just being here is good enough.
    Years
    Life would be awesome except for bad guys who want to steal pokemon and end up exploding and flying through the sky for no apparent reason, people who have been 10 for over 10 years, and oddly enough, you would be living in a world where buying medicine would cost over 500 dollars! Just a thought though.

:)

Theab95

Legend hunter
    Years
    I think the world would be better and the Pokemons would look like animals but with super natural power.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I think some or most people would become corrupt and some other people like governments and leaders will say like "Pokemon are evil and they will destroy our race", but there will also be others who will disagree and love Pokemon and want to be with them. So, it could be similar to the games and the anime. Where they have evil organizations plotting out ways to try and take over the world or create a whole new one and then the trainers and people who want to protect the Pokemon will step in and save the world!.. that's what I think what would life be like if Pokemon were real?, but over all, I think if Pokemon were to be real in life. Then that would make life a tad more interesting and enjoyable.

Back