• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what would make you stop playing pokemon for good?

DarkPikaMan

Dah Koolest Guy Evah! LOLZEEZ!
    Years
    Well, if they made a game with all the regions in it (not that it would happen), I would be mega ultra ticked off.

But, what would make me like it even more is if they went back to the good ol' days when you could have a way of getting every pokemon in a generation without a nintendo event. As soon as they brought that in, they kinda ruined it a bit.

Like in r/b/g/y you could capture all of the pokemon.... Even if you had to trade with the other games in the gen...
    My friend has a friend whos friend apparently works at game freak and he said they'll make a pokemon game with all regions then stop making them FOREVER
    I ****ing hope he's a lying bastard that doesn't have anything to do with game freak or my friend's lying

My friend told me not to tell anyone but so what it's better if you know that it's possible btw I'm not lying that he said that

Last edited:

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    I don't think I'll ever stop playing Pokemon. Even if Nintendo sells it to Disney Company. Well, I've been a Pokefan for most of my life.

christian_irony

Gold's Disciple
    Years
    when Nintendo makes a Ruby/Sapphire remake. i hate those damn games!
    or when they make a Pokemon stronger than Arceus
    Disney sucks cuz every game and music artists is ass.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    I'll never stop and you can't make me. *shifty eyes*

But, what would make me like it even more is if they went back to the good ol' days when you could have a way of getting every pokemon in a generation without a nintendo event. As soon as they brought that in, they kinda ruined it a bit.

Like in r/b/g/y you could capture all of the pokemon.... Even if you had to trade with the other games in the gen...

One word: Mew.

Obsessed Gamer

Begginer RPG Maker VX user
    Years
    Well Toon Disney showed the movies so the doubt level of Pokemon going into the hands of Disney had lowered. (Look what happened to Naruto)

Anyways, the thing that will keep me from liking pkmn... I don't know at the moment. But I know there is something

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'd probably stop playing Pokemon for good if it got really corny and childish like the Anime has done. So far, Pokemon games are balanced out well but it would be so easy for them to make parts of the game more childish to appeal to an even younger audience D:

Back