• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Would you Base a Pokemon on?

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    What animal,plant,myth, or inanimate object would you want to have a Pokemon made from? I personally would like a lion/fire started to be made with a flaming mane when its fully evolved.

DVK

Hack based-God
    Years
  • a Griffon would be cool an Dark/Flying type, a Leviathan Water/Dragon something like a silver back gorilla, that is the ice/Fighting type :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • A car Pokemon would be awesome. They could do it like in the Cars movie, and maybe have it evolve from a small hatchback to a huge SUV or something, with attacks like Hood Slam xD As well as Flash, Smokescreen, and perhaps Steamroller and Bulldoze as well (attacks which are supposed to be like something heavy running over the opponent).

They'd be Steel-types, obviously.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Ummm Ghost like Ferris wheel Pokemon, Ghost/Electric. Even though I use to think of Spiritomb as a "Ferris Wheel", I really have no idea why I would think that for.

:t354:TG

TheOrangePichu

Currently working on new hack
    Years
  • It would be awesome to see a Pokemon that's actually a giant building... or a Pokemon that is a Dolphin...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Since this is more about a Pokemon, and not the games specifically, I'll move this to Pokemon General.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    I would love to see Eevee evolve into all 17 types, maybe even normal.

Ground: Eartheon
    Flying: Aireon
    Rock: Bouldeon
    Ghost: Phanteon

etc etc....:P

I would love to see that happen

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Meh just check out the Pokedex from my canceled Pokemon game named Choza... it has loads of them...including...

Tiger
    Salamander
    Dolphin
    Lemur
    Panther
    Saber Tooth
    Hedgehog
    Bomb
    Pumpkin
    Scorpion
    Fox
    Ant
    etc...

EDIT: I also have the 4 legendary pokemon based off Chinese Astronomy...

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • A goddarn dolphin. We need one of those and Kyogre does not count :|

I'd also like to see more hedgehog-like Pokemon, maybe even throw in an echidna :B Oh, and a fire lion that isn't Entei and isn't legendary.

Years
  • A goddarn dolphin. We need one of those and Kyogre does not count :|

I'd also like to see more hedgehog-like Pokemon, maybe even throw in an echidna :B Oh, and a fire lion that isn't Entei and isn't legendary.

The sandshrew line are actually echidnas :P

I want a Narwhal and an actual wolf. We have everyother canine, but no wolf as far as I can remember.

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
    Years
  • A Cloud Pokemon that is Water, Flying. Levitate as an ability. It can Learn moves like: Rain Dance, Whirlwind etc... moves to do with weather.

Or

Treasure Chest Pokemon. It can be Dark, Ground type. It learns moves like Pay Day, Dig etc...

Maye even a Tombstone Pokemon. Dark Type.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
    Years
  • I want a Pokemon based off of Darth Vader because well...how cool would it be to catch Darth Vader? XD

terminoob

Waffles.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Platypus Pokemon. And its second forme (or evolution, whichever) should totally be bipedal and wear a hat.

Years
  • A Cloud Pokemon that is Water, Flying. Levitate as an ability. It can Learn moves like: Rain Dance, Whirlwind etc... moves to do with weather.

Or

Treasure Chest Pokemon. It can be Dark, Ground type. It learns moves like Pay Day, Dig etc...

Oh my god, there's a lot of stuff from Banjo-Kazooie that could be turned into Pokémon, including the pumpkin and stuff like that. XD Awesome post.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    A Cloud Pokemon that is Water, Flying. Levitate as an ability. It can Learn moves like: Rain Dance, Whirlwind etc... moves to do with weather.

Or

Why does a Flying type need Levitate? Kind of pointless... Should make it Water/Elec with Levitate or Water/Flying with a different ability... Preferably the first...

Back