• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you be doing?

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    At this time of 11:12pm.. I think I would be playing with them in my room or putting them to sleep or going to sleep myself xD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'd be on the computer on PC XD (Although it would be slightly different) I hae a job to do no matter if I have my own Pokemon yanking me to feed them or take them out for a walk or something XD (I'm so evil XD)

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    What would you be doing right now if pokemon were real?Me, probably training or sleeping XD.So how about you?
    I will do normal things like reading books,playing games and surfing internet ,but it would be best if I will train my pokemon or travel around the world. It is really fun and interesting.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well if Pokemon were real...I certainly wouldn't be at PC! XD I'd be out there training and catching Pokemon, of course. ^o^ I'd just love to have a real Pikachu. <3

~Kelsey

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I would be playing with my espeon. ^.^ And evolving my other eevee into an umbreon, because it's already night here. XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I'd be on the computer, at this same forum replying to thread called " What would you be doing if Pok?mon never existed?"... Or messing with my Pok?Nav o_O

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I would be really just making my own gym or being part of the Elite Four.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    Entering contests, training, and getting badges. I'd be out trying to fill my Pokedex too. I'll make Prof. Oak proud! XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • blah
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    Id be tryin to ask me xgirlfriend out on msn(doin that right now) and playin with my pokemon, mainly trin to get them to go to darn sleep!

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Well if Pokemon were real, my friend and I would currently be entering Alto Mare. We would be staying in Alto Mare for the weekend until it was time to continue on our journey.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I would probably be having fun with my Mudkip for a few minutes before going to bed to gain energy to train for the next day.

Back