• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you be in the Pokemon world?

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Team: Tropius, Ampharos, Sandslash
    Journey: Was curious about the mythology of Hoenn, so I traveled around Hoenn to discover any hints on the legendary Pokemon. Whilst searching, the Pokemon have been tempered and honed into prime shape.

Seems like this could be an RP. XD

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
    Occupation: Leader of a Resistance Group against Team Rocket/Team Aqua and Magma/Team Galactic.
    Team: Typhlosion, Crobat, Gengar, Milotic, Espeon, Shuckle
    Journey: Start my journey as a 14 year old trainer. After my journey around the Kanto, start a Resistance Group among young teenagers.

Years
    What would be your occupation? Trainer
    Team? Charizard, Lucario, Espeon, Gyarados, Pikachu, Dragonite
    Where would you live? Pallet Town
    How would you have started your journey? Start with Charmander, challenge all of the gyms in a region and enter league, then move onto next region.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Occupation: "Member of Villainous Team" to put it officially. In past have been trainer and coordinator.

Team: Aeolus the Pidgeot ♂, Kagutsuchi (Chi) the Ninetales ♀, Cratus the Ursaring ♂, Nike the Sneasel ♀(it's pronounced Nih-kay), Nyx the Luxray ♀, and one interchangable Pokemon (used to be Enki the Feraligatr ♂ before he left on his own accord)

Location: Currently recruiting in Fuschia, Kanto, and writing my memoirs

Journey: My Pokemon journey has been long and harrowing. I started in Hoenn, as a young, naive kid, with just Aeolus to train. There, we also met Nike, and tried our best at the Gym challenge, and when that failed, contests. Then we moved onto Sinnoh where I picked up Nyx and Chi, and took on contests again, but also learned how to do our best against gyms. We completed the gym challenge of Sinnoh and attempted the Elite 4, but were crushed and so returned to Hoenn to train. We did the gym challenge there, and completed it, and then took on the Hoenn League, and this time were successful, and so returned to Sinnoh and were victorious at the League there. In Sinnoh, we conciously and willingly joined Team Rocket as a low levelled Grunt.

Masquerading as a regular trainer while also helping out on Rocket missions, we have moved through Johto, becoming stronger and finding Cratus to join us, as well as Enki, but he left the team to assist at the Cerulean Gym. I hope he will be of some help there in the future). We destroyed the Johto league and have arrived in Kanto, where we have defeated 5 of the 8 leaders and are still aiming at the final 3. I have also risen to a mid-rank member of Team Rocket, and can only hope to get higher as we conquer more challenges.

*Cookies to anyone who spots the pattern in my team's names*

*Also, this team isn't the team in my sig*

I may have gone a little too into depth. ~♪

I think that they are all names of gods or mythology figures right?

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    I'd be a Trainer/Slowpoke Enthusiast
    My team would consist of a Weavile, a Slowpoke, a Typhlosion, a Tyranitar, a Froslass and a Gallade.
    I would live in Johto, Mahogany Town.
    My journey would be the same as most trainers: Get the badges of my region and aim for the Champion.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Team: Metagross, Milotic, Dragonite
    Journey: Started out at the age of 11. Currently challenging Johto gyms and seeking out cool trainers to fight.

Years
    Team: Vaporeon, Marill, Chinchou
    Journey: I tried the Johto gym challenge when I was ten, but didn't enjoy the constant battling and became a competitive swimmer instead. I practice along Route 40 near Olivine with my Pokemon just about every day.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Occupation: I always imagined myself as a Masked Child. <3 And being Masky's partner. <33333 But really... I would more than likely be involved in some kind of criminal organization because they get to have fun and go places. But I would like to be a part of the Masked Man's organizations. Neo Team Rocket and such.
    Team: Manyula, Mismagius, Banette, Froslass, Meganium, Blaziken.
    Location: I would live in Johto, Ilex Forest. It is so dark that you can't even see the sky, and beautiful at night I'm sure. The only thing I would regret is not being able to see the stars.
    Journey: I would want to be the Masked Man's best cronie. <3 Maybe even kidnapped at a young age that I could not remember. Become a gym challenger around the age of 10. I would also want to train to become powerful. Collect badges, beat leagues... And I would eventually be known as a dictator or Empress. <333 I have a strong love for power, battling and competition and will stop at nothing to get my win. I don't come out during the day. Searching for legendary Pokemon in Johto, and just in general seeking power everywhere. I dislike Kanto, Hoenn, Orre, and Sinnoh, so I don't leave my region much.

Last edited:

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
    Trainer
    Team: Swampert, Staraptor, Roserade, Magmortar, Gengar, and Gallade
    Starting from: In Goldenrod city, I started off with a Mudkip, got all Johto Badges and placed 5th in the conference. I then traveled to Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, in that order, and filled out my team along the way. Staraptor was caught as a Starly, Gengar as a Haunter, Gallade as a Ralts, Magmortar as a Magby, and Roserade was caught as Roserade (:

Years

Team: Dragonair, Espeon, Salamence, Ninetales, Kingdra, Milotic. Also owner of Suicune, but he doesn't stay inside the pokeball. Instead, he's roaming around the seas, but comes to me whenever I need him.

Journey: It all began with my father being a sailor, he took me out on adventures and he taught me everything about the seas. He gave me a Dratini as a gift before leaving for the first time on my own, when I was about 14 years old. After this I went on to become a sailor, with diving as a hobby, but my main passion was the thrill and excitement of a great adventure, which I experienced occasionally.

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    What would be your occupation? Dawn, a Coordinator
    Team? Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Mamoswine, Cyndaquil and Togekiss.
    Where would you live? Sinnoh.
    How would you have started your journey? Got a Piplup from Professor Rowen then went off to become the greatest Coordinator.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
    Occupation: Probably a pokemon training vagabond of some sort who ran around looking for trouble and awesome stuff...
    Team: Flygon (Pyoro), Sableye (Krom), Dusknoir (Ghoster), Ludicolo (Swirly), Gengar (Crow), Zangoose (Kaz).
    Journey: Starting in Hoeen, defeating the gym leaders and eventually the pokemon league, all the while building the team. Then going on assorted fun adventures all over the pokemon world, possibly getting the badges of other regions.

MrsFreeze

I don't care...
    Years
    My team would be occupied with : Meganium, Bellossom, Victoreebel and Leafeon
    I would probably live in Celadon city Kanto......for obvious reasons if you read my team.
    My journey would have begun with a chikorita capturing pokemon on the way getting all the badges

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years

Team: Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys (the defense one), Giratina (another forme), Rayquaza, Lugia

Location: I'd be in Sunyshore City, theres solar paneled roads!!! xD

Journey: I went away from Johto, and went to Sinnoh. I really like the people here. xD

Years
    Team: Pidgeot, Aggron, Umbreon
    Location: Originated from LaRousse City in Hoenn, now in Kanto
    Journey: I would have went on a journey to Kanto to begin my training (bringing my Aron), and take the Pokemon Gym challenge. After winning the badges, I would eventually join Team Rocket. My plan would be to work my way up the system, and try to dismember the organization from within (unlike the main characters).

Years
    Team: Typhlosion, Blaziken, Metagross, Gardevoir, Alakazam, Regice.
    Journey:Born and raised in Littleroot. Worked my way up through the ranks of the best pokemon trainers around. Took on the gym challenge and worked my way into the Elite 4.
    I now get to battle the cream of the crop trainers on a daily basis.

Sophisticated.

It's all about the Reaction.
    Years
    Team:Ampharos ,Pichu, and Kingdra
    Journey: Started off when I was 10,my grandfather passed away and inherited a 100year old-light house that has been guiding boats and trainers safely to land. The weathers are changing and a lost ship appears..is there anyone..or anything...on it?

Back