• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you be without Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    What do you think you'd be like without Pokemon? I seriously don't know what I'd be like, I know It would be bad though. Anyways, just post what you think you'd be like here.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I wouldn't be here at PC and I would've never become best friends with my current best friends. I also would be bored doing nothing.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    PichuSecretBase said:
    I would be a major nerd.. bigger then I am.
    Ya,know, I would probably be the same as you if it was'nt for Pokemon. I've know'n about Pokemon since I was like 4 years old. If I did'nt know about it then, I'd be a "Normal" person. <--Scares me *shivers*

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    FireTorchic said:
    Ya,know, I would probably be the same as you if it was'nt for Pokemon. I've know'n about Pokemon since I was like 4 years old. If I did'nt know about it then, I'd be a "Normal" person. <--Scares me *shivers*

Same for me. If it weren't for Pokemon, I wouldn't be into anime. If it weren't for anime, I wouldn't be half as weird as I am today. I can't even imagine what I would be like then o.O (*shudders at the thought of being "normal"*)

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    I'm so glad I got into Pokemon, I mean, look what we would have all turned out to be. I like being a weird person, a Pokemon fan, an anime fan, and all the other stuff I am.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well, if I had never got into the fandom of Pokemon, or if it had never existed, I certainly wouldn't be here right now. XD I'd probably be spending a bit less time online as well. <.< That can be both a good and bad thing, depending on how you look at it. XD

Well, I certainly wouldn't be able to enjoy the wonderful Pokemon games. *loves her Pokemon Colosseum* X3 And I also wouldn't have met Jorge...or at least it would be extremely unlikely that I should have met him without my love of Pokemon. ^^;

So yeah, I guess I'd survive without Pokemon, but I am certain my life wouldn't be quite as good without it. =3

~Kelsey

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    well I probabley would think nintendo wasn't better than sony
    - I wouldn't have as many friends
    - nintendo's handhelds would be on a knife edge to stay above the psp
    - I would be alot more saner (wouldn't go around shouting at the top of my voice ''I love smeargle'')
    - I wouldn't really like video games (sad, but true)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Gah....really, I dont have a clue what I'd be like....
    because Pokemon is what got me into Anime soooo....hmm....
    I dunno. XD But I doubt I'd be as fun as I'am now...

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    Without Pokemon.. I would be less of a nerd than I already am. *blushes*

Gigabeam

The Other Green Man
    Years
    If I would have never met Bulbasaur? How horrific. I'd probably be the same, except I'd be less green.

And that would make a me a sad little kid.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Pokemon doesn't really affect me that much... I's probably be better looking because I've sacraficed many nights playing... And like somebody said earlier, I'd be a whole lot richer... Let's see... Blue+Yellow+Gold+Silver+Ruby+Stadium+Colloseum+FireRed+Emerald+a bunch of trading cards when they were new+shirt+a few posters+gengar pin on my backpack+scyther toy+players guides+DS (I wouldn't have bought one without the promise of Diamond/Pearl) = a lot of $$$$
    But I don't regret it!

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I would have never found out about the world's cutest and bestest pokemon!!

Feebas!!*huggles Feebas*

*shudder*I can't imagine what life'll be like....Maybe I'd stop spending so much time infront of the comp.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I would have stopped being obsessed with Gardevoir/Mawile/Misdrevous, and stopped looking at threads dedicated to them threads in Japanese forums.

This also means I might have not gone back to the world of drawing, since it was Gardevoir fanart which brought me out from a big artists block.

Also, it means I wouldn't have met great artists like Iyau-san and PEARL-san.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back