• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you choose?

What would you prefer?

• Chips

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Candy..

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Both

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    *omggasp* :o I've never had candy before, ever. I've had chocolate, but not candy. I'm not that big a fan of junk food. I rarely eat chips, just at parties and the like. So, I think my vote goes to chips.

Ketchup chips > umm...other chips? O.o

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Candy probably, well it actually depends on what my craings are at that moment. And as Ryan said Why didnt you make a poll???

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Now I'd go for some chips (unless they're BBQ) because I'm hungry.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Chips all the way! I love the Dill Pickle flavored chips. They rock teh house man!! XD *munches*

~Kelsey

Tiken

Let's test, Water+Hairdry=
    Years
    Candy, All the way to the top of the food pyramid!!!!Go candy!!!!!!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Chips. Candy is full of sugar and colourants and e numbers and all that is filth. At least chips are made of potatoes which are somewhat healthy for you. But chocolate pwns them both ^_^

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    I'd rather have chips... I'd rather have fruit XD... I like water.. *Getting offtopic*

I do have a craving for candy at times but too much of it is just nasty.... I don't like doing much trick or treating..

Back