• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do for a billion dollars? v.2

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    What would you do with a billion dollars? v.2

What would you do with a billion dollars (or a billion of your countries currency?)

Remade stamp.

Edit: :/ I said 'for' instead of 'with.' Fail. >: I mean with.

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Give up my Klondike bar :O

...Actually no. I worked hard for that Klondike bar :(

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    As in, what would I do to get a billion pounds? Well, lots of stuff, I guess.

If you meant what would I do with a billion pounds, I would put it into the bank and live of the interest. I would then spend the interest on clothes, cosplay, video games, a laptop, and presents for people.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    As in, what would I do to get a billion pounds? Well, lots of stuff, I guess.

If you meant what would I do with a billion pounds, I would put it into the bank and live of the interest. I would then spend the interest on clothes, cosplay, video games, a laptop, and presents for people.
    Yes I did, I fail. >:

I would remodle my room, then put the rest in the bank.

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
    Buy lots and lots and lots of Tokyo Mew Mew/Pokemon/Sonic stuff. LOTS OF IT.
    And donate to charity.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Store it in a bank, freeze myself, withdraw the money in the future and then return to the present with a time machine.

I would do lots of things to get it, lots of things.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Lol My thread got revived. How I love when that happens.

Well to be honest I'd spread a lot of it I mean who needs that amount of money. I'd give all my friends enough money to support them as well as putting all this in the bank. If you hold that much money in the bank you'd get maybe 30,000 a day in interest anyways. I would give a lot to all the deserving charities such as Cancer reasearch and other foundations close to my heart. As well as the Hospice in which I had to stay in for a while because someone close to me was dieing of cancer. Other than that I would spend enough on myself to fufill whaever dreams I had desired to fufill that needed certain sums of money to actually be followed through. All in all I would just make myself and as many people as I possibly can comfortable with their lives. There is nothing worse than being short of cash when you really need it to get by. I mean A billion Euro is a lot of money. You could probably give a million Euro to each of your close friends and it wouldn't make that much of a hole in your pocket. If I had that much money I would make it last infinity as well as all ther things I wanted to do above. That amount of money is truely too much to have if you don't intend on spreading some of it around and helping people out. I may not be the nicest guy in the world but at least I know what's right and what's wrong and having that amount of money requires a lot of responsibility.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    the same as I said in the other thread.
    Donate to charity
    Support family, friends, three cats, hamster and snake
    move out and live on my own
    college fund
    a lot of Pokemon stuff
    a lot of Japanese snacks

:t354:TG

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    I still think I'd buy Gamefreak and make the Pokemon Games how I'd want them!

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I'd probably invest heavily in education in under-developed countries. Besides that, I'd put money into whatever could save the most lives. I'd also donate a fair amount to groups like the Electronic Frontier Foundation.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    I wouldn't be here and i would save up till Im older but i would use some of it to buy me a laptop and stuff i need like a big house and a new car but I would save up boring but smart :)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    $1,000,000,000?

First, I'd pay for the rest of my college up front. Then I'd distribute half of the remainder amongst my family, and let the other half collect interest in the bank.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    I would buy my way into CEO of Nintendo, make them make gooder games, give some to family, and then sleep in my money.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Hire a personal army made up of ex-GRU personnel, then I'd have to find some place to conquer that won't get the US involved...

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    LIFE TIME SUPPLY OF HOT POCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aside from that, get a few things I've been wanting, like a laptop, most likely give some to family, get a nice, yet small, house near a Borders book store some where, not mooch off my friend for the rest of my life, and get fat and happy!

That's probably it.

Back