• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do if an old enemy was sitting in your room

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    I dont have any enemies, probably never will.but if I did i would push them out of my room and
    Spoiler:

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    You say "old" enemy, but how old?
    I mean, if they're a childhood enemy then there's probably no hard feelings between us now. After I'd get over the initial shock of "holy crap a person just materialized in my room," I'd probably help them arrange a way home.

If it's an old enemy from, say, high school, then I'd pretty much do the same exact thing. I just wouldn't be as happy about it. I don't really have any extreme enemies where if I ever crossed paths with them it'd be like a showdown or something, so it wouldn't be THAT tense.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Really I'm a nice person, so it depends on how they reacted when I walked in. If they seemed threatening...I might act violently and forcefully expel them. If they were perfectly civil and such, I might be suspicious of them and ask them to leave but I'd probably not involve the police unless there was violence or something stolen. x3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I may have a few enemy's here and there but I'd rather not go into subject with speaking of them, but in all I'd just walk away and not even bother with them, since they don't honestly deserve to be anywhere near me in my life. Personally I don't like making things worser than they are, who knows though what if they have put all of it in their past.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Kill whichever enemy is in the room with the bunny of doom.

No, being serious, I really haven't made enemies offline or online, people may dislike me which is different, but I don't think I've ever made an enemy in my lifetime. I tend to be a person who tries not to make enemies, and it works as I'm quiet (unless I have caffeine in my system) basically, all the time. But, hypothetically, if an enemy did come into my room I'd probably question why they were in my room and then ignore them completely until they left the room. But, if they where doing something irritating, I'd be probably punching them out of my room with my younger sibling cheering me on. Well, I do share my room. He has to be involved.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I don't remember having any enemies. Well, maybe a few people I dislike; We both don't share the same feeling towards each other. And there may be a few people who despise me, though I've yet to come across such an individual. I don't get myself involved with things that may cause a feeling of enemity to arise too often.

If an old enemy was sitting in my room, even if it was an imaginary one, we'd sip some coffee, have a chat/negotiate, play a few songs on the guitar, and I'd walk him/her home. <3

Grell Sutcliff

death god ♥
    Years
    I would want to strangle that person. --; No really... then again, I wouldn't have it in me... I'm not the kind of person to even try to harm anyone even it was an enemy. I don't like making them either but it's a part of life and sometimes you have to keep moving forward and leaving those people behind you. When they become your enemy, it means that they aren't worth your time and effort... you just have to keep going forward to make new friends that are always there for you.

So if my old enemy was sitting in my room... I would ignore them.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I won't really do anything. He/she is an old enemy, and old means we must be friends again. Heck, I even forgot I have enemies. xD

Years
    I'd do two things. One, scream "What the hell are you doing in my room??" Two, kick them out.

I think I'd be too shocked and scared about how and why they're in my room in the first place to want to actually deal with them.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    Really I'm a nice person,(sometimes) so it depends on how they reacted when I walked in. If they seemed threatening...I might act violently and forcefully expel them. If they were perfectly civil and such, I might be suspicious of them and ask them to leave but I'd probably not involve the police unless there was violence or something stolen. x3
    i might do that....but if they they where violent then.......
    Spoiler:
    if they where an old enemy I would be nice,but ask them to plz leave my house.if they where violent then
    Spoiler:
    because i dont want random people walking around my house (that would be weird)if they where an enemy,from say..this year .........
    Spoiler:
    violence one option,ask them to leave,other option. either way i wouldn't want them anywhere near me.

Ayselipera

I can't think of anyone I really consider an enemy, but I know people who don't like me so I guess they would be the one in my room. Either way I think randomly attacking them might be a little too drastic. A simple, "How did you even get in my house?" question sounds a little more reasonable to start things off, but that's just me!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Ignore them whatever they do. They'll eventually get bored and want to leave.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Old enemy you say? I'd most likely see if they've grown up/matured to then stir up a conversation. If that doesn't go too well, I'd end up ignoring them. However I'd only ignore them if they have a purpose for being in my room; after all, why would they be in my room in the first place if they consider me an enemy? u_u I'm usually a nice person though so I don't have enemies...for now.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I'd tell off my parents for letting my enemy into my room I suppose. I would keep the enemy though.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Well, there are plenty of people here and offline that I dislike. We are human after all, so it's not surprising. However, there really is only one person I strongly dislike, and he knows that I hate him. He also knows why. Still, if he were in his room, and he was sincerely trying to apologise to me for what he did (he probably wouldn't), well I'd have no choice but to forgive him. He'd have to do something really good for me, though.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Ignore him. 'Old enemy' right? So yeah, pretend you don't know him and do not make eye contact. Heck, I wont even look at his direction. I might accidentally puke on him.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I would try to get along with them and pretend like we were never enemies. Idk, it depends on what the person did to become my enemy, tbh. XD;

Back