• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you Do if it rained pokeballs

Kisspower12

Stupid Hero
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    I would like to know what you guys would do if the sky suddenly got dark and started to rain pokeballs.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 2, 2011
    I'd be stuck inside one. It would hit me on the head, button facing down and I'd be captured.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • A very random question but okay, if it were raining Pokemon Balls I would just collect them and sell them to people that love Pokemon in a different location to where it is raining at.

:t354:TG

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    Grab a hardhat and a bucket and we're away!

*Latias

It's so cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Lol, think about the cars, they would get ruined like they get ruined with hailstorm. xD

I'd pick them up and go to the shop assistant and sell them to get money. BD

Kisspower12

Stupid Hero
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    id catch some and learn how to make them and trap bad people inside them ^_^ I SHALL BE... POKEMON MAN!!!

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • 1. I'd wait for the storm to end.
    2. I'd get as many as possible in a large bag or bucket.
    3. Start looking for Pokemon that are bound to be around.

Extra: Maybe sell some.
    Other Extra: IF there are Pokemon. I'd create the Pokemon Legue myself. Argh... don't know how to spell that!

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Would they be real and fully functional? In that case, I would go out there and take as many of them as I can. Some would stay in my collection and others would be sold for a major profit.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    If I were in such a situation? I would wait it out inside somewhere until it stopped raining, and then I'll try to collect some of them. Not all of them. You can't carry more than what you can carry, and I wouldn't want balls to weigh me down too much, so... and besides, there are not enough containers, I think.

The step after that? It all depends on whether they are functional... and whether Pokémon exist.

Rafi

2.B.A Master
    Years
  • Hmmm I would probably try to get as much as I can before it was over, and keep them all to myself :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    I'd grab a giant umbrella, duct tape it to my back, and run out. I'd get some pipes and net and set some up on top of my roof, on my front lawn, and everywhere that i could fit them. If you're wondering why i don't just go collect them after the storm, its because they might dent or crack open when they hit the ground. Then i would see if any had a pokemon in it, which would be awesome.

Lolipiece

Burst Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    Let's see - small spherical metal objects falling from the sky at high speeds.

I'd be killed!

I'm heading down to the basement if that happens.

Years
  • I guess it would depend on if they were empty or not. If they were, I would just wait until they stopped falling and grab a couple for a keepsake. If they did have Pokemon inside, I would probably brave the "elements" and try to grab as many as possible in a net or something, and do that a few times. Once I got more than enough of my fair share, I would go through them all figuring out what was inside, praying that I don't find something like a Wailord that would destroy my house :P

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Stay inside so I don't get clobbered by one of 'em upside the head. Once it stops, I might go and snatch a few, but always wondering what use I would have for Pokeballs since Pokemon aren't found in our world...

Back