• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what would you do if this forum shut down

Years
    Move on. I'm not one of these people who think that all life as they know it is coming to an end when PC has a database error.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    My Pokemon living career would be over because when I was into Pokemon for my whole life, I started to join this Pokemon forum in 2007 and if it got shut down, I would just write a book or two books.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
    Would shortly wonder why its down, chat with my PC friends on IM, go to my other forum, play video games and/or watch some new anime. Simple! ^_^

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I would go on with my life. Most likely find a new forum to troll around, lol.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    In all likeliness, I'd probably just sign on MSN like always and ask what happened, then continue living my life.

Back