• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do if you had 3 months to live?

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
Years
  • If I had three months to live, I'd forgive my dream as a rapper in Rhyme Sayers Entertainment or Strange Music and just ask out as many girls I know until someone says ''yes''.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Create a will and continue living the way I am right now.
    Although if I were to go crazy.. burn a house down.
    But more likely spend a lot of money by living in Japan.

Years
  • there is this beautiful wildlife preserve, one of the last primeval forests in all of Europe, that is located in northern Poland called Białowieża Forest (it is shared with Belarus). This is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been, and if I had three months to live, I would probably choose to live it out here.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • What would you do if you had 3 months to live?

Oh yeah. This is what I'm so going to be if I have three months to live.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I don't think my life would change much even if there's only three months of it left. What's going to happen? I'll forget I was warned.

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    i'll be even more depressed than what i am now,but maybe be a little happy because i wouldnt mind dieing.

Years
  • Well, I'd probably go about life normally, but stop and think about things more.
    And when i have down time, I'd probably just lay in the grass and think about everything i have and what it would be like without. Appreciation,definitely.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Depends how much I can exploit the Make-A-Wish foundation

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2015
    Bang everything with a pulse within sight, including, but not limited to Chibi-Chan.

Also probably knife fight a lobster.

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
  • Bang everything with a pulse within sight, including, but not limited to Chibi-Chan.

Also probably knife fight a lobster.

This is probably the most lol-worthy post I've ever seen

I'd probably donate all my clothing to a local orphanage and go for a girlfriend I could "die a happy man" with lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Tell my man that I love him and travel to an amusement park and a warm beautiful land with him.

Back