• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do if you had to leave forums forever?

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I'd be very depressed and find a way to still contact with people when I'm at my friends house, or something. I would also beg for mercy that I could get my net back. XP

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    *Twitches* My very escence is here... if I have to leave, I have to die!

If I was banned... holy s**t! I would stick the middle finger up... okay, I would just be depressed.

If I was grounded for life, I would run away from home and live with uncle in Germany! *Back to real life* Or maybe I would just sit and moan.

If my internet connection was down, I would go to the Fire Fox company and sew them! *Back to real life again* Or I would just go to my friend's house.

If my computer just crashed and died, I would go to the HP company and kill them with a plastic butter knife :dead:! *Back to real life ONCE again* I would probably just write them a cruel letter!

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    People, cheer up. There's more to life than just sitting on your bum, going to PC. Commiting suicide is stupid as.

Anyway, if my comp broke, I'd be part happy, part sad. Sad cos PC's he only place where I have true friends. Happy, cos I'll get more time to do things I like, like going to places I've never been to.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'd literally die. x_X;; Especially since I'm a moddie woddie. <333 Not to brag but...it took a lot of hard work for me to get where I am today...and to lose it just like that...H-O-L-Y C-O-W that would suck. XD

I think life wouldn't be all that bad though...*gets pelted with rocks* XD I mean, I would certainly lead a healthier lifestyle without the computer but...I'm not online a whole lot so all ish well with me. XD

~Kelsey

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    I'd probably end up isolating myself from the rest of the world, like I was doing before I stumbled upon PC. If it weren't for this website, I probably would have killed myself by now. I thank all of you for keeping me alive.

This is what would happen:

Stage 1: Hate all human kind, and learn sign language so I wouldn't have to speak to anyone.
    S2: Lock myself away from the world.
    S3: Say goodbye to everyone.
    S4: Die.

Yeah, thats about right.

dumbthingy

General Protection Fault
    Years
    Heh, I'd be finally learning all the stuff I wanted to learn but had no time for since PC stole all my time ^^" j/k

I'd spend much much more time on e-mailing, instant messaging, coding and (who believes that?) meeting people in real life!

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    If I had to leave this forum forever. I would cry like anything. I would cry like hell. I would not be able to stop my crying for two days. I love this forums more then any forums or any game. This is my first forum I ever joinned. I would cry alot. I just love this forums. Even though I am not a important member. I would cry. Thia is the truth. Really. Trust me. I am not fibbing.
    ~RAP~

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    I would definately freak out! Feel so bad, and, even... uh... commit suicide (Just Kidding)

But, I would feel super freaked. PC is, like, one of the most FUN forums I've been to.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I would probaly get a little depressed but I would get over it and besides I could use my friends comp that way I could visit PC.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    PsiUmbreon said:
    Hmm... yeah, imagine if for some reason (computer broke, you're banned from internet, etc,) you are never allowed to visit any forums ever again, and you're not allowed to talk to people you met from forums? What would you do?

Well, yeah I would be very deeply saddened by it. I would definately try to sneak talking to people on E-mail or AIM whenever possible. I'd probably post my email address and stuff on my last day.

Anyways, yeah what would you do, and how would you feel?

Well, some of this is improbable or irrelevant for some or other reasons. Well, if your computer did break, theres other methods of accessing the internet. Never allowed to visit any of the forums? Now who could exactly stop you from visiting the forums, I mean, you could be banned but theres ways around that. Banned from the internet? heh, if you get banned from the internet, ISP wise, then you probably deserved it, but besides the fact, I'll answer the question as how you truly wanted it answered, not the above rant, lol.

Hmm, well, theres other forums than PC, so If I was unable to reach/contact this forum for any possible means, I would prob just keep chatting on IRC and in the channels... its alot more enjoyable actually talking in person, lol. but overall, I do enjoy these forums alot.

Another long reply provided to you by Umbreon Studios 2005

Back